ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
how do i open the far left door under the lighthouse?

edit: nm, i found it :)

Last edited:

libertygtx

Sep 16, 2019
Does the game bug out for anyone else when you grappling hook the steep cliff to get the 4th leaf?? I click on the cliff , select the grappling hook and then the HUD disappears and my character is stuck in place and nothing happens , and i have to restart the game.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
After the longest time the MC finally takes his physical relationship with Janet to the next level by savagely buggering her at one end of Naomi's couch while she sits perched at the other end leering and directing proceedings. :mad: Hardly the sweet, tender, private and loving denouement I was expecting. While the game has disappointed me before it has never disappointed me more than the direction it has taken with Janet. With an MC more of an abusive zero than a admirable hero piss poor doesn't even begin to describe it. What a pathetic and easily manipulated weakling. If it wasn't for the Madalyn and Sofia sub-plots I would have abandoned Treasure of Nadia long ago. (n)

Last edited:
Reactions: f4f4 and DarthYikes

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I have to agree, the progression and pacing of Janets "corruption" feels all messed up. Her story could have been told better.
I was hoping for a slow-build private, romantic, passionate and loving relationship to develop between Henry and Janet, quite possibly the sweetest character in Treasure of Nadia, not for her to be reduced to the level of Alia and Tasha, i.e., a sexual plaything for Naomi to mess with. I expected Henry and Janet to eventually "make love" not "bump uglies" like Naomi scratching a sexual itch. That is NOT the way ANYONE behaves towards ANYBODY they love. The MC told Kaley that he didn't want Naomi to toy with Janet sexually and then with hardly a pause allowed Naomi to pull both of their strings like puppets. Very, very, very unhappy with the way NLT has seen fit to progress Janet's story and extremely disappointed by its vomitous crudity despite the consistently great art. Fucking awful in every conceivable way as far as I am concerned.

Absolute unadulterated fetid shit unworthy of the NLT studio, fit only for the most lost, sickest, hopeless and perverted mommybangers.

(Glad to get that out of my system.)

Last edited:

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.69012] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Base Game

Original PC Size: 3.92 GB
Original MAC Size: 4.05 GB
Original LINUX Size: 3.92 GB

Compressed PC Size: 659.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 793.7 MB
Compressed LINUX Size: 517.9 MB

Update Only

Original PC Size: 202.25 MB
Original MAC Size: 142.69 MB
Original LINUX Size: 210.63 MB

Compressed PC Size: 91.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 32.1 MB
Compressed LINUX Size: 100.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes