miolas

May 18, 2020
For anyone having the grappling hook bug , NLT said on discord that if you pick up the broken key next to the peacock you need to scare away , then the problem should be fixed.
I confirm this as it has worked for me , but a guy on discord said it didnt work for him. Good luck !
Worked for me also thnx a lot

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
how to fix this im download update only
I had the same problem. I realized I downloaded the wrong update. I'm playing the compressed version of the game so I needed the compressed update. If you're also using the compressed version of the game you need to download the compressed version of the update and overwrite the files with those files and that should fix the problem.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Does the game bug out for anyone else when you grappling hook the steep cliff to get the 4th leaf?? I click on the cliff , select the grappling hook and then the HUD disappears and my character is stuck in place and nothing happens , and i have to restart the game.
Yeah does the same for me, using compressed version. And that sucked gigantic dinousar dick first time it happened cause i had found a shitload of gold talismans and jasmine. :( :cool:

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes