SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
I had the same problem. I realized I downloaded the wrong update. I'm playing the compressed version of the game so I needed the compressed update. If you're also using the compressed version of the game you need to download the compressed version of the update and overwrite the files with those files and that should fix the problem.
Still freezes for me though i use the compressed version and have done everytime. And i always download the whole game never just the updates. :(

Just did a little test for fun though it doesent matter in anyway but it doesent freeze if you try to use a "wrong" thing.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
My game gets stuck every time I use the grappling hook to climb the stiff mountain in the deep jungle. please help.
Its few post above you. You must take broken key from this place first after that go out from this screen. Come back and try it again.
There is a chest key in this update for the chest under the lighthouse?
Chest key is in tomb on northside from boat landing.

Reactions: cloudydy

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
I just discovered that this place creates/spawns many Talismans. I just retrieve Talismans -> go down to refresh -> then collect again. Sometimes you get 1, rarely none, but you can spawn 5-7 talismans at the same time if you're lucky. I did this because I need money to renovate the house and I don't have cheats to make many money. It's not much but sure it's honest work. I mean look at those glitters **********

Edit: Apparently, they stack if you move up and down without collecting any, making it possible to collect many in a single go. So far, I haven't collected a Grand Talisman, but I collected Golds tho. (Edit 2: It seems you can get Grand Talismans too. :> lol)

(This place is the uppermost part of the deep jungle)
1610805538396.png

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I just discovered that this place creates/spawns many Talismans. I just retrieve Talismans -> go down to refresh -> then collect again. Sometimes you get 1, rarely none, but you can spawn 5-7 talismans at the same time if you're lucky. I did this because I need money to renovate the house and I don't have cheats to make many money. It's not much but sure it's honest work. I mean look at those glitters **********

View attachment 988204
There is reswap point for Aloe vera, you can sell it to Priscia for 2 000
Also south from this screen are two point for jasmine, you can make massage oil and sell it her for 10 000. You earn 8 000 on each.

• Wow
Reactions: S1lyaaan

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
There is reswap point for Aloe vera, you can sell it to Priscia for 2 000
Also south from this screen are two point for jasmine, you can make massage oil and sell it her for 10 000. You earn 8 000 on each.
Whoah!!. I didn't know that. I have lots of Jasmine but I didn't know I could use it to make oil and sell it. How do I make it tho?

Edit: I do know now how to make it, just where to find the Rossa Moss?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Whoah!!. I didn't know that. I have lots of Jasmine but I didn't know I could use it to make oil and sell it. How do I make it tho?

Edit: I do know now how to make it, just where to find the Rossa Moss?
You need Emili's love potion, basic container, jasmine and rossa moss.
Rossa Moss is in cave. In caveroom where you trap Sofia's bodyguards. (Down by stairs from macca valley and one screen up) There are two points.

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
You need Emili's love potion, basic container, jasmine and rossa moss.
Rossa Moss is in cave. In caveroom where you trap Sofia's bodyguards. (Down by stairs from macca valley and one screen up) There are two points.
Emily's Love Potion is not in the shop tho, only Bancroft's. So, I guess that option is only limited.

Edit: Apparently, they stack if you move up and down without collecting any, making it possible to collect many in a single go. So far, I haven't collected a Grand Talisman, but I collected Golds tho.

View attachment 988209
It seems this is the only fast money maker for me. At least I obtained some Grand Talismans in the process. lol

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes