cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i have a way that i got it to work on linux but its a bit long winded and complicated to explain and maybe not the easiest way of getting it to work, but it works for me on this game , so if you haven't managed to get it working yet , just message me and i will try and explain it as best i can
Complicated? Really not sure what is complicated about it. It might be complicated on Arch but Debian based distros like Ubuntu are shipped with everything that is needed to run ToN.

Necrontyrr123

Jul 6, 2018
does anyone know where I can find a link to the v67 update only files? Played the v65 and I don't wanna re-download the whole game cuz I missed 1 update D: pls help and ty

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone tell me if there is a fix to the black screen during animations (only sound) fix? I searched in the forum but so far couldn't find any fixes. Thanks for any info :)

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
Complicated? Really not sure what is complicated about it. It might be complicated on Arch but Debian based distros like Ubuntu are shipped with everything that is needed to run ToN.
stuff like saying Arch and Debian based distros is all double dutch to someone like me , and presumably to a lot of others also , so its why i offered to try and help the guy out the only way i know how , but seen as its no so very complicated for someone like yourself with your far superior understanding of the tec world ,why not tickle your ego a little more and maybe help the guy out ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
stuff like saying Arch and Debian based distros is all double dutch to someone like me , and presumably to a lot of others also , so its why i offered to try and help the guy out the only way i know how , but seen as its no so very complicated for someone like yourself with your far superior understanding of the tec world ,why not tickle your ego a little more and maybe help the guy out ?
Have you forgotten that it was me, who helped you back then to make ToN and other games run on Linux? :LOL:

Also, I replied to him and asked him which Linux distro he use - so far no answer from him.

Reactions: paddyo73

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
Have you forgotten that it was me, who helped you back then to make ToN and other games run on Linux? :LOL:

Also, I replied to him and asked him which Linux distro he use - so far no answer from him.
and i humbly thank you for that , and i was also trying to pay it forward to by trying to offer my help on this one , but it still dosn't make it any less complicated for some of us , as when i finally got rpgm games to work the only way i know how , i'm also told how easy other ways are and less complicated , so i would hope after all your help that it wouldn't be complicated for you to understand that not all of us find it that easy

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
and i humbly thank you for that , and i was also trying to pay it forward to by trying to offer my help on this one , but it still dosn't make it any less complicated for some of us , as when i finally got rpgm games to work the only way i know how , i'm also told how easy other ways are and less complicated , so i would hope after all your help that it wouldn't be complicated for you to understand that not all of us find it that easy
That's why I said it doesn't need to be complicated, but might be complicated on a different/bare bone Linux distros, e.g. Arch-Linux.

However, without knowing which distro he/she/it/Apache helicopter uses we can't help much right now. Because explaining how to run ToN on Ubuntu with three clicks or downloading a bunch of extras on Arch is a major difference. :whistle:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
No, that didn't work immediately after the update. I checked that. Immediately after installing the new update, the snakes are much faster. And this, what here is showed was not possible. The snakes being slower here.

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
That's why I said it doesn't need to be complicated, but might be complicated on a different/bare bone Linux distros, e.g. Arch-Linux.

However, without knowing which distro he/she/it/Apache helicopter uses we can't help much right now. Because explaining how to run ToN on Ubuntu with three clicks or downloading a bunch of extras on Arch is a major difference. :whistle:

ah well i'm glad you intervened then , because i would have just tried to explain what worked for me on mine and presumed that ,that should work for anyone else with linux too ,( because it really is that complicated for some of us when we dont know even the difference between distros and Apache helicopters :unsure:) its because of the help you and others gave me in the past to enjoy such great games that i at least just wanted to try and help one person back, (y)

Reactions: cold_arctus

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
No, that didn't work immediately after the update. I checked that. Immediately after installing the new update, the snakes are much faster. And this, what here is showed was not possible. The snakes being slower here.
they are not slow man, i have not slowed them in any way, nor i have made the MC move faster

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes