BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Here is a full save for v69012 (PC, Windows). All story elements complete, all KS pages and extras found, all house upgrades bought, all temple puzzles solved and all fishing quests completed EXCEPT Bruce, the 3,000lb Great White Shark. I've caught so many 2,000+ Great Whites now, I just cannot seem to find the big one.

Also, the MC is loaded. Tons o' cash, and pockets full of talismans.

No cheats or mods (other than the incest patch) were used for this. Just lots of grinding.
Only one thing missing, Multi Vitamin's Upgrade. A million thanks to you.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can't play this version, for some reason my Mac says "Game is damaged"?
Try to re-download the entire game from OP. Maybe your download or unpacking the update corrupt your files. Also, don't use unarchiver or whatever App's default unpacker is. Download and install 7zip for Mac.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I cant progress because wen going into alias house to do the photo shoot for the old guy, the 2 milfs are in the way and game gats stuck after camera is fixed and the girls go into bedroom?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
how do you do puzzle 38 I've done all the others this one says to save, exit and restart but when you press esc it resets the puzzle how do you save

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Finally pass puzzle #38. I tried to do method that cause snake go slow and never work for me. I use puzzle solver through youtube and took me few tries and finally pass it.

D

Deleted member 2289875

this is the EASY way for puzzle 38:
on youtube.

I found this out after I finally pasted the hard way haha

Reactions: Gallion

marley987

Jan 23, 2020
Guys please help, i stucked dont know what to do.
The crystal says i need to break pillars and put pots, and be careful not to get caught!
Which fucking pillars? there are pillar only at the library and cant break them

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Guys please help, i stucked dont know what to do.
The crystal says i need to break pillars and put pots, and be careful not to get caught!
Which fucking pillars? there are pillar only at the library and cant break them
I am pretty sure that is referring to the ones in Sofia house

Last edited:
Reactions: marley987
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes