mgohary01

May 26, 2018
Anyone knows how to edit items in the game save file? I tried rpgmakersaveedit to do it, but I can only edit coins and xp. I want to edit number of broken keys mainly. Any thoughts?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i press enter and got this but it is not working
You forgot the space between "a+x" and the dragged game folder. Also possible that you need to add (') in front and end of your game thread (depends on your settings). Here an example how it should look (either with (') or without it).
1610865251528.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1414493

How far has the content with Janet progressed to?Have been holding out to play it for almost a year

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Another awesome update... well, who will be next, Sofia or Janet/Mom? Janet has more hearts but they keep finding ways to avoid pussy, if I think about the taboo and that mom is almost always last in NLT games I think she has chances to be the final girl, but Sofia as the main "antagonist", the one with least hearts and without phone number yet... I think there are more chances that she will be the final one.

A "shame" we fucked Madalyn already, I think that fucking a nun like her should have been one of the last scenes, we also have to think about all the threesome/foursomes we didn't have, all those scenes will make the game longer.

Reactions: f4f4

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Noami make Janut into whore. Sad and very bad. No tender touch kiss no love. MC use Janut cruel and rough selfish. No get off see Janut fucked up ass while watch by Noami. Hope Noami get eatan by shark when swim off beach and MC meet end like father. Not want to be like MC at all and so game not so nice to play because cannot act as if in MC shoe. Terrorble update. Glad not pay.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How to install the update file???? Pc version
Where to paste the update file
For a guy with the "Jr. Uploader" badge you should know how to use the search function, and you will see that the same question has been answered every two weeks since the initial release of this game.

Godspeed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nakasan

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How far has the content with Janet progressed to?Have been holding out to play it for almost a year
Now some HJ, BJ and anal
Noami make Janut into whore. Sad and very bad. No tender touch kiss no love. MC use Janut cruel and rough selfish. No get off see Janut fucked up ass while watch by Noami. Hope Noami get eatan by shark when swim off beach and MC meet end like father. Not want to be like MC at all and so game not so nice to play because cannot act as if in MC shoe. Terrorble update. Glad not pay.
You've already played Lust Epidemic? There is reason why all girls in ToN looks like sluts.
I just downloaded the update and when I talk to madeline it black screens at the start of the cutscene. Anyone know why?
Try find this movie in game folder and play it. ...\www\movie\MlLibF1.mp4
If it not play you miss some codecs.
Or try switch video quality in options.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes