PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How far has the content with Janet progressed to?Have been holding out to play it for almost a year
Now some HJ, BJ and anal
Noami make Janut into whore. Sad and very bad. No tender touch kiss no love. MC use Janut cruel and rough selfish. No get off see Janut fucked up ass while watch by Noami. Hope Noami get eatan by shark when swim off beach and MC meet end like father. Not want to be like MC at all and so game not so nice to play because cannot act as if in MC shoe. Terrorble update. Glad not pay.
You've already played Lust Epidemic? There is reason why all girls in ToN looks like sluts.
I just downloaded the update and when I talk to madeline it black screens at the start of the cutscene. Anyone know why?
Try find this movie in game folder and play it. ...\www\movie\MlLibF1.mp4
If it not play you miss some codecs.
Or try switch video quality in options.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I just downloaded the update and when I talk to madeline it black screens at the start of the cutscene. Anyone know why?
Your game is not fully loaded.
Delete it and install the full version of 69012.

How to install the update file???? Pc version
Where to paste the update file
Overwrite 67011 with update 69012.
If you don't have a 67011, you better install the full version of 69012.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
For a guy with the "Jr. Uploader" badge you should know how to use the search function, and you will see that the same question has been answered every two weeks since the initial release of this game.

Godspeed!
Heiliger Strohsack !
Can you explain what a "search function" is to your inquisitive students? :unsure:
Where is it, how it works and how to tickle it to get usable results?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Heiliger Strohsack !
Can you explain what a "search function" is to your inquisitive students? :unsure:
Where is it, how it works and how to tickle it to get usable results?
Upper right corner -> type search keywords such as "update", "apply update", etc. If someone is able to use google they can use the search function as well.
search.png

Also, if we go strict by the rules: Asking the same question, e.g. save location and how to update, is considered to be spam according to F95's site rules No. 2. 2.
1610879991807.png

Last edited:
Reactions: oCATo

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
where are the save games kept as I have just upgraded my computer an don't want to start all over again
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
You must unhidde it.

Reactions: oCATo

Sislo42

May 14, 2019
what do you need to do too your house to get every single girl/woman to come over for a booty call. because I can get some of them over but others don't like the place.

Alia [Done]
Diana [Done]
Emily [Done]
Jessica [Done]
Claire [Not Done]
Janet [Not Done]
Naomi [Done]
Pricia [Done]
Tasha [Done]
Kaley [Done]
Madalyn [Not Done]

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
what do you need to do too your house to get every single girl/woman to come over for a booty call. because I can get some of them over but others don't like the place.

Alia [Done]
Diana [Done]
Emily [Done]
Jessica [Done]
Claire [Not Done]
Janet [Not Done]
Naomi [Done]
Pricia [Done]
Tasha [Done]
Kaley [Done]
Madalyn [Not Done]
There is a money limit that you must exceed for everyone. Alia is first and need nothing. Madalyn is last for now and she need highest investment. Sofia will probably need everything.
I don't know how big those investments are. But they are for exterior and interior.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: tramtoriana2

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Upper right corner -> type search keywords such as "update", "apply update", etc. If someone is able to use google they can use the search function as well.
View attachment 989749

Also, if we go strict by the rules: Asking the same question, e.g. save location and how to update, is considered to be spam according to F95's site rules No. 2. 2.
View attachment 989759
Strictly by the rules : 1/2 the thread's page count is gone for uselessly asking the same thing over and over, while a huge bunch of people are banned for spamming said stuff. What a good place it would be

RasAlqul

Dec 31, 2020
I found Madelyn k page but there is a missing k page that I can't find the chest key to open the chest can anyone help me?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes