Danny_Boy

Jun 9, 2020
What do you need to convinced Madalyn for the booty call? I already bought all the outdoor stuff with the exception of the last 2 most expensive stuff.

zie

Jun 12, 2018
I had the same problem. I realized I downloaded the wrong update. I'm playing the compressed version of the game so I needed the compressed update. If you're also using the compressed version of the game you need to download the compressed version of the update and overwrite the files with those files and that should fix the problem.
thanks bro(y)(y)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
What do you need to convinced Madalyn for the booty call? I already bought all the outdoor stuff with the exception of the last 2 most expensive stuff.
I am not exactly sure...but I bought almost everything that I could for the interior. I think it might be the statues...but again, not sure. I dropped 3mil and it happened to work.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You need everything below 1mil outside for Madalyn, dunno for inside (probably everything too). Most of the categories are empty by now, only the crazy 1mil+ junk is left and you don't need them

Crippy

May 28, 2018
You need everything below 1mil outside for Madalyn, dunno for inside (probably everything too). Most of the categories are empty by now, only the crazy 1mil+ junk is left and you don't need them
It depends if she stops outside or inside. Obviously, if she gets inside and is not happy, then it is inside stuff...like the jade face and statue. But that is what worked for me.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
All I can say is Janet is a simple slut.. no thrill , no excitement... Not like Valerie u will feel the satisfaction of her story

Crippy

May 28, 2018
All I can say is Janet is a simple slut.. no thrill , no excitement... Not like Valerie u will feel the satisfaction of her story
Sorry...have to disagree with you. But, to each, their own. I respect your opinion.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes