oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
they are not slow man,
Half slow.
This will be slowly going in different parts.

i have not slowed them in any way
Yes. it's not possible, you can do that. This makes the game itself, quite complex according to various criteria, which I only rudimentarily understand and which I have also described in different places.

So - I tried to play what you are proposing with a freshly installed 69012. Did not work. Is impossible. A day later, it went. And much easier than you suggest. Because my snakes are just a lot slower than yours. (Can be because I played a lot more and longer than you. Can be ... I not know.)

Can you play this ? https://static.f95zone.to/data/video/1009/1009656-36c7f8e7d3b5ad7521e946a4f97c7a9c.mp4 ? ?

Tgfrench

Nov 10, 2017
caulli's coin has gone missing from my list. I tried mistakenly to make a royal talisman using the gold talisman and coin . Once i got the right ingredients the coin went missing.

Aug 22, 2019
caulli's coin has gone missing from my list. I tried mistakenly to make a royal talisman using the gold talisman and coin . Once i got the right ingredients the coin went missing.
check under the library, i believe it respawns
if you mean during crafting it may be a bug that you cannot scroll through your whole inventory leaving the last item(s) inaccessible. try crafting again

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Try run some video from game folder. ...\www\movies\...
If you can't play it you miss some codecs.
I already tried it. The videos in that folder runs fine. I dont know what the issue is. I had similar problems with Man of the house as well. Might be graphics related. Will try updating the drivers and see if that fixes the issue or breaks my laptop :LOL:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Half slow.
This will be slowly going in different parts.

Yes. it's not possible, you can do that. This makes the game itself, quite complex according to various criteria, which I only rudimentarily understand and which I have also described in different places.

So - I tried to play what you are proposing with a freshly installed 69012. Did not work. Is impossible. A day later, it went. And much easier than you suggest. Because my snakes are just a lot slower than yours. (Can be because I played a lot more and longer than you. Can be ... I not know.)

Can you play this ? https://static.f95zone.to/data/video/1009/1009656-36c7f8e7d3b5ad7521e946a4f97c7a9c.mp4 ? ?
i don't fucking know what's with you, i did it on the 2nd try without slowing them, use your keyboard and not your mouse and you will know the difference. It is not impossible, this term impossible of yours is the reason people are shitting on this puzzle. When you say 'Can be ... I not know' it makes no sense.. the puzzle is not the problem your reaction time is, you can achieve better results/reaction times when you use keyboard

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
No, that didn't work immediately after the update. I checked that. Immediately after installing the new update, the snakes are much faster. And this, what here is showed was not possible. The snakes being slower here.
i done it that way about 30 mins before posting it and that worked fine for me on the third go

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's not like you can make MC go way faster with a simple click in the options menu ........

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Here is a full save for v69012 (PC, Windows). All story elements complete, all KS pages and extras found, all house upgrades bought, all temple puzzles solved and all fishing quests completed EXCEPT Bruce, the 3,000lb Great White Shark. I've caught so many 2,000+ Great Whites now, I just cannot seem to find the big one.

Also, the MC is loaded. Tons o' cash, and pockets full of talismans.

No cheats or mods (other than the incest patch) were used for this. Just lots of grinding.

Bayonier

Sep 5, 2019
is there any way to fix the grappling hook bug? I already picked the broken key and exit an re-entered the zone, still getting the bug.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i done it that way about 30 mins before posting it and that worked fine for me on the third go
Yes. very well !
In this video you can see the snake's speed. And that's very cozy.
But ... Many wrote that they couldn't imitate this video.

I am here to provide PUZZLE to those who have problems and whose snakes are too fast.
Because: "It works for me" - it doesn't help anyone who it doesn't work.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
is there any way to fix the grappling hook bug? I already picked the broken key and exit an re-entered the zone, still getting the bug.
I'm interested in that, please send me a saves in a zip file before you found the brocken key and a save afterwards, where the bug is still there. I want to see what's going on.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Here is a full save for v69012 (PC, Windows). All story elements complete, all KS pages and extras found, all house upgrades bought, all temple puzzles solved and all fishing quests completed EXCEPT Bruce, the 3,000lb Great White Shark. I've caught so many 2,000+ Great Whites now, I just cannot seem to find the big one.

Also, the MC is loaded. Tons o' cash, and pockets full of talismans.

No cheats or mods (other than the incest patch) were used for this. Just lots of grinding.
Only one thing missing, Multi Vitamin's Upgrade. A million thanks to you.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes