klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I just discovered that this place creates/spawns many Talismans. I just retrieve Talismans -> go down to refresh -> then collect again. Sometimes you get 1, rarely none, but you can spawn 5-7 talismans at the same time if you're lucky. I did this because I need money to renovate the house and I don't have cheats to make many money. It's not much but sure it's honest work. I mean look at those glitters **********

Edit: Apparently, they stack if you move up and down without collecting any, making it possible to collect many in a single go. So far, I haven't collected a Grand Talisman, but I collected Golds tho. (Edit 2: It seems you can get Grand Talismans too. :> lol)

(This place is the uppermost part of the deep jungle)
View attachment 988209
This is Holy euonym Batman! to the point of suspecting sarcasm.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

Treasure Of Nadia v69012 Walkthrough - Madalyn Profile & Kpage, Palm leaf, Mysterious key & Philweed

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Is the game supposed to have a black screen at the beginning with only voices at the background or am I missing the video? I remember there was a video at the intro when I played this game when it first came out or may be I am mistaken. Can someone confirm? Thanks! :)

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Tempted to give this a go after finished Lust Epidemic but I'm holding back for it to be complete. Still, I might give in at some point as this gets closer to 1.0.

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
I'm really sorry about this but how do you run this game on linux. What dependenices do you need in order to run this game. Can someone please help me out here
i have a way that i got it to work on linux but its a bit long winded and complicated to explain and maybe not the easiest way of getting it to work, but it works for me on this game , so if you haven't managed to get it working yet , just message me and i will try and explain it as best i can

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Can somebody tell NLT I'll send them a fucking tikpak curse if they ever make more "puzzles" as puzzle 38? It's not a puzzle, just a 1/10000000 randomness nightmare to get the right speed to trap that god damn fucking snake o_O:mad:!!

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
A little help please guys has anyone got a good up to date key guide as i am missing at least 3 keys to get pages

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes