Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
btw why we on 73 procent on us "last peace to find, ......then you almost know , something must changed the complete game, like she die and there can use here cursed gold to pay him of .....................

and take over the mansion and find other treasures, or other secrets like his dad still lives and use serum for his harem, ............... and is "corrupted " ................ by the curse, no idee , but to full over 27 procent with "last peace to find............................
You *do* know the difference between "last peace to find" and "last piece to find"?? :unsure:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Didn't that happen in Lust Epidemic? I'm pretty sure it'll be here too. I mean, there was one already with Tasha, Naomi, Clare & Diana with the MC. I think once Janet comes around it'll probably happen. I doubt Sofia or Madalyn will be involved in that though.

But the orgy scene could be Janet's moment of liberation.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
btw why we on 73 procent on us "last peace to find, ......then you almost know , something must changed the complete game, like she die and there can use here cursed gold to pay him of .....................

and take over the mansion and find other treasures, or other secrets like his dad still lives and use serum for his harem, ............... and is "corrupted " ................ by the curse, no idee , but to full over 27 procent with "last peace to find............................
Man, if this game blew up your ................................brain like thato_O, just take a break and don't play it for a while.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
So I'm guessing everything past 25% is bugged?? Cause the soul crystal won't let me progress even though I've completed all the kamasutras, etc. It just says I've reached the end of the update.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
When someone who thinks differently expresses their point of view, they are not doing anything bad or worse. He can do that like everyone else. This is called "freedom of thought" - "freedom of speech" - "freedom of expression", "freedom of conscience"
Well, you're absolutely right, of course, though I seriously doubt that in the Bill of Rights the concept of "freedom of expression" is intended as freedom to maim, slaughter an butcher the English language :unsure: ;).

Anyway, I exercised long ago my inalienable "freedom to put the guy on the ignore list" (better go check, I don't remember that one in the Bill of Rights), so all is well in the world :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
>.>

That's my best answer too. I am not even gonna answer that.
I mean, there's a difference between not being able to load your saves, and being able to load your saves but not being able to progress past a certain point. They're two completely different types of things. Just because the most recent update broke saves from other recent updates doesn't mean the rest are still bugged. I can still load all of my saves for example. That's why I was asking, in case this was an old bug that other people knew about that had a work-around.

Reactions: Sk8587

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know who's gonna be featured in the update, or anyone have predictions? Think I saw someone say several pages back that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was getting a KS Page this update.

I'm hoping for Janet again (but without Kaley), Jessica, and either Clare or Madalyn. That might be too good of an update though, so likely a low-tier girl like Tasha will be present instead of one of them.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Anyone know who's gonna be featured in the update, or anyone have predictions? Think I saw someone say several pages back that
was getting a KS Page this update.

I'm hoping for Janet again (but without Kaley), Jessica, and either Clare or Madalyn. That might be too good of an update though, so likely a low-tier girl like Tasha will be present instead of one of them.
Treasure of Nadia - PC-v.75031

Three sex scenes and a new Kama Sutra page.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 504 Votes