Apr 22, 2019
MC sex with Alia like sex with retarded girl, she no sense to consent abuse by mother not know what doing. Creepy.
I had the same feeling with Alia and to be honest I wished her story was skippable. As sometimes implied Naomi's behaviour could be related to the Serum(no idea how and how the story will develop), but that woman and her adopted daughter are somewhat creepy. Compared to her the 2 brainwashed girls in the basement in the previous chapter(Epidemic Lust) are way more clever.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
5 mins, double post and quoting yourself, nice
Those ............. like a tug-of-war rope that neither side is pulling on. As to what kind of parallel that is for what's going on in his brain .............
Nah.
This can also happen if one forgets to switch to his "other" account ... ;) Or a case of "John Nash".
So I'm guessing everything past 25% is bugged?? Cause the soul crystal won't let me progress even though I've completed all the kamasutras, etc. It just says I've reached the end of the update.
Thanks for this. :)
If another one of this days happen where I particular idiotic was i will come back and reread this. It will cheer me tremendously up.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Man, if this game blew up your ................................brain like thato_O, just take a break and don't play it for a while.
i do go wait for the 100 procent........lust epidemic was at end much more .......... there need cover all up, and it go to the last second.........

here we are 73 procent and have feeling, this was the finale of the game, that there is not much more to do, .............. find finale peace.............. you have 25 procent of the game to find it, ............... sound boring , hide and seek game , to find that peace, its like treasure hunting withouw a map , only a shovel and a very big land of peace.................. good luck, and use now for end 27 procent your shovel

(so i do feel me on this moment, i had wait for last 25 procent, ........... had feeling i did al already see, you open a new place to find a key for a chest.......... like there put more sex in it and keys and chest and wat "talking between with what sadomi .......... with a woman who not know if she want you or not, 1 second horney as hel................. second later, .......... your to young, go play outside, .................

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
She's the one corrupting Janet though.
That design Noami corrupt Alia Janut then Alia corrupt Kaley. Then foursome soon guess. Pity. Liked Janut Kaley but no more. Madalyn Sofia only interest remain but little story, hope new game have story better and MC taller than girl women smaller cock so more like real man.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019
I just wish to see a scene with sister Katherine before the game ends, maybe with Madalyn, as her outfits and scenes in Lust Epidemic were the hottest ones.

4.50 star(s) 505 Votes