Dremur

Oct 20, 2019
Hey quick question need the last ladder fragment under the light hous but i dont have the key. where is it?

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
If anyone is looking for a way too make some money, in the Deep Jungle top right corner of the map you can just run between the map a bit and spawn up too 17 talismans, it only takes 4 to 7 times walking between this map and the one bellow too spawn this many
Even faster is getting in and out of places and then taking the money out of the safe, $100k+ in 10 minutes.

warden27

Jan 13, 2020
God damn that 1000lb Marlin. I have everything unlocked except the latest temple puzzle.

Anyone have tips on how to catch that bugger?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm trying to get back to town before dying from the Viper bite...no luck..teleporters are off....

I have to be missing something...

EDIT: Nevermind, got it

Last edited:

Ella73

Dec 21, 2020
Even faster is getting in and out of places and then taking the money out of the safe, $100k+ in 10 minutes.
mhm, with that trick done at the location i showed a screenshot off i made 264k in about 7 minutes, i did get lucky and find 9 grand talismans so it needs a bit of luck but works a wonder

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Damn treasure of Nadia models used are just stunning, their next game models seem medicore, i don t think it will be as popular as current game.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
mhm, with that trick done at the location i showed a screenshot off i made 264k in about 7 minutes, i did get lucky and find 9 grand talismans so it needs a bit of luck but works a wonder
Yes, but it depends on luck, and the other way, taking it out of the safe, can be used in the early stages of the game, when I "discovered" it, I still depended on the jade and silver talismans. ^^
And increasing the movement speed, it becomes even faster to use this mode to make money.
Both modes are good.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes