angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
see here: Make Money, Errors
in appendix you see all ToN saves 75031.zip
here you have all saves together
25. save = v58111
its not working , even the all ToN is doing the same thing , just opening a new tap to f95 ( i tried some of the other they work find ) .
can you just upload it to pleas ( or anyother upload sit ) , thank you so much for the help and the walkthrough

dizzle555

Feb 3, 2020
I would need more information about your system. But you can try to extract a fresh copy on your desktop to see if videos run better or not.

In all other cases please drop a dxdiag report (as .TXT) here after an animation in the game.

Press Windows + r key and type dxdiag -> save all information (as .TXT) -> Drop text file here.

It is. Try to move game.app to your "Application" folder or try to give permission either via Terminal.app or Permission fixer.

Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x [drag and drop game.app folder hit enter]

Permission fixer:
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/
Thanks a lot!

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
Managed to complete this update....lots of clues provided on this site, tnx to all....really enjoy this game!

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
So in this update we got the "Kings Shovel Head" and the Anti-Venom. Were there any other items that we got but aren't able to use yet?

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
The game does not have a problem...:ROFLMAO: I think YOU should pay more attention on what's going on... The game is linear so you cannot go wrong at any place but these " nonsensical " hints will guide you onto the path that makes the story go onwards ! :D
Hey i got the Church Mother twice runnin up and down in her Bedroom, two of them, where is that logical?
There must be something wrong with the Game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
pleas can anyone download the save v58111 and upload it on other sit for me pleas ( any upload sit will do ) , i cant download it from these link (its a small file , its wont take a minute ) .
thank you
You do know instead of asking 3+ times the same thing nobody seems to want to do, you could just get an earlier save that works and play your way back up ? It's not like you got ~20% more to go anyway
Hey i got the Church Mother twice runnin up and down in her Bedroom, two of them, where is that logical?
Yes, because you fail at something means every1 else in the thread must have the same problem from a scene over a year old. Weird how no1 talked about it aside you. And if by some weird miracle it happened to another noodle, he cheated/mod and the game fucked. Are you a filthy cheater too ? Answer is probably yes, or you somehow failed so hard at updating, the game said lolnope and started throwing notbugs at you

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Lol, well than give an Example on how to get lots of Money with that damn Stone Heads for 10US sell to Diana?
With that low Amount you can dig until 2300, to get wealthy enough!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
pleas can anyone download the save v58111 and upload it on other sit for me pleas ( any upload sit will do ) , i cant download it from these link (its a small file , its wont take a minute ) .
thank you
F95 is having some strange problems right now.
try this: all Saves .....

If you think something is wrong, send me your save. I'll check then

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: angel6666

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, well than give an Example on how to get lots of Money with that damn Stone Heads for 10US sell to Diana?
Once you start unfailing and actually play the game, you'll notice that you get better junk to sell. Like 10k$ a piece, then you get plants, then the safe. You can farm 100k in about 5 mins. But keep pretending you know what you're doing with 2 Madalyns and it's the game's fault, you make a good laugh

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Stone Heads ? ... :ROFLMAO: I've got a feeling you are well below the age of 18 years... :D
Anyhow to your money issues : since you seem to have been cheated already a lot ( 2 Mads ??? o_O ) just grab your save states and alter variable 2 to your desired amount and voila you became gazillionaire ! :rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Pray he is on a low enough version that having too much $ will fuck up even more and lock stuff out

Reactions: 44Tom

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There was a hard cap on $ around v20 and below, stuff started to fuck up pretty good then (like all the "Madalyn isn't there but the game tells me to go see her for the pirate book"). Good times to be had back then

Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes