mattius77

May 16, 2017
Lol, well than give an Example on how to get lots of Money with that damn Stone Heads for 10US sell to Diana?
With that low Amount you can dig until 2300, to get wealthy enough!
I don't know what version you're playing, but it has been almost comically easy to earn loads of money in this game for like 4 or 5 months worth of updates. Almost to the point where 'money' in game doesn't really have any purpose. Just run around collecting talismans and plants and such, and sell them off. Plus there's MC's share of the money earned through the sale of Love Potions, which accrues off-screen during gameplay, just be sure to go to the safe in the backroom at Squallmart to cash out... seriously, doing literally nothing but walking around the map earns you money at this point.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This maybe isn't specific to TON or NLT games, but........................

...........all these mental giants who 'reinstall Windows' or 'reformat their HDD' and lose all their saves, are they really that remedial, or are they just faking some sort of excuse in the hopes that it will generate sympathy and be more likely to get people to share saves? (Which do not have to be requested in the first place, since there's a link to "All Saves" on the OP of this thread)
Asking for someone else's save is the same as asking for a used condom. :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This maybe isn't specific to TON or NLT games, but........................

...........all these mental giants who 'reinstall Windows' or 'reformat their HDD' and lose all their saves, are they really that remedial, or are they just faking some sort of excuse in the hopes that it will generate sympathy and be more likely to get people to share saves? (Which do not have to be requested in the first place, since there's a link to "All Saves" on the OP of this thread)
Ehh dudes get lost if they " try " to find the OP :LOL: BTW : I wonder what these dudes do with their system that requires reinstall reformat whatnot... Being naughty aren't we ?!? :sneaky::rolleyes:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
This game is realy a work of art. Beautiful, interesting and one of the best animations I have seen so far. And for help just check the picture walktrough on the first page :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Fun fact : every1 and their mom formats their HDD +/- 1 hour around new update release, never before that day nor after. It's also cyclic in every 2 weeks and not 1 of those ever has backups. It's almost like people willingly throw themselves around to be laughed at, not that it should be surprising at this point considering the sheer amount of pure IQ power displayed around the thread. And that's just for this 1 point of pure fail, I'm not even talking about the 485709485749865 other as epicly facepalming as this

• Haha
Reactions: groq and sixart

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Asking for someone else's save is the same as asking for a used condom.
No. These two activities are nowhere congruent. Intersection = zero.
Condoms are used several times in poor countries. They can be washed without any problems.

I wonder what these dudes do with their system that requires reinstall reformat whatnot...
Everything that people build tends to break. And there are bad people who steal digital devices. And hackers who build viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.

It's almost like people willingly throw themselves around to be laughed at,
No, they are not doing anything wrong.
You're just doing your favorite hobby here again

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: groq

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I found somewhat much much better to get rich in 10 Minutes, running in and out to Sophias Villa, outside her Gate, i was able to collect Money, now i got under 10 Minutes 10.000U$, easy earned Money with a bit Patience. :LOL:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope, the best $/click scheme is to load up the safe with all the plants you can get and run back and forth between the backstore and behind the counter. You get over 200$ per scene switch in v75. Do that for a few hours and you'll get milions

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Havent played this game yet. Is the story/scenes of this game linear?

I just played through Lust Epidemic and I didn't really like how linear it was and how you are basically required to do all scenes step by step to progress, so you are pretty much forced to scenes with girls you aren't really interested in whether you want to or not just to progress the story.

Seeing this is from the same creator and is also on RPGM, is the gameplay linear like the previous one?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Havent played this game yet. Is the story/scenes of this game linear?

I just played through Lust Epidemic and I didn't really like how linear it was and how you are basically required to do all scenes step by step to progress, so you are pretty much forced to scenes with girls you aren't really interested in whether you want to or not just to progress the story.

Seeing this is from the same creator and is also on RPGM, is the gameplay linear like the previous one?
Its strictly linear, like LE. Sometime you can only choose which scene you play first.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Man, you are grandmaster of sharing condoms.
If you say that ... you may be right.

- The first condoms were hand-sewn from leather. Only the rich could afford such luxuries.
- In some countries today condoms are used as a means of payment, because they are so rare and precious.
- In the slum, the girls who could not go to school can only survive with prostitution. And they can't buy condoms because they need the money to buy food for their children so they can survive. If you buy them washable condoms, you are doing something very good!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I somehow missed Alia's profile and is no longer available to get. Is it time sensitive or what? Are there chest keys that disappear if you don't get them in time as well? Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes