omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018

We're only a away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will feature several new scenes and puzzles and also a new booty call and outfit! There's even a new talisman... if you can find it.

As Treasure of Nadia delivers it's final chapters, The Genesis Order is gearing up with a preview trailer coming soon. Above is a screenshot from the trailer. I couldn't be happier with all the new characters and environments that will showcase in the upcoming preview.
As with Lust Epidemic, bonus content for Treasure of Nadia will continue development during the transition to The Genesis Order. No need to be tortured by a cliffhanger! TGO starts very close to the end of ToN (currently planned for same-day release). The story continues!
Thank you all for supporting my games! I look forward to many more years of fun, sexy, and engaging stories!

Sofia my love !

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

We're only a away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will feature several new scenes and puzzles and also a new booty call and outfit! There's even a new talisman... if you can find it.

As Treasure of Nadia delivers it's final chapters, The Genesis Order is gearing up with a preview trailer coming soon. Above is a screenshot from the trailer. I couldn't be happier with all the new characters and environments that will showcase in the upcoming preview.
As with Lust Epidemic, bonus content for Treasure of Nadia will continue development during the transition to The Genesis Order. No need to be tortured by a cliffhanger! TGO starts very close to the end of ToN (currently planned for same-day release). The story continues!
Thank you all for supporting my games! I look forward to many more years of fun, sexy, and engaging stories!

Sofia my love !
so the Sofia finally get the booty cal :)

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
Umm I dunno if this is asked and answered before but could you guys tell at what percentage does the story of TON completes??, since I'm pretty sure there might be some extras after the story to get a complete 100%

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Umm I dunno if this is asked and answered before but could you guys tell at what percentage does the story of TON completes??, since I'm pretty sure there might be some extras after the story to get a complete 100%
The latest, current version is v75031
this mean : 75% . . 03 Month 2021 . . 1. Version . . = . . 75031

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The story needs another 4-4 a half percent to finish the rest is extra :D

Reactions: moonstreak
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes