Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Hahahah, Does this jungle freak know he'll never get Diane? What shall a Woman like she do with that ugly, fat Ape? :ROFLMAO:
Btw, cool i saw Madalyn´s Painting in the Saint Dame Building.
I smell an assumption. not a fact. You think you know. but you do not KNOW.

Reactions: sixart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He doesn't know that there's no NTR in-game so Ash will indeed never get Diana or he doesn't know he saw the painting ? Life or death questions here :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: hunt005 and sixart

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
He doesn't know that there's no NTR in-game so Ash will indeed never get Diana or he doesn't know he saw the painting ? Life or death questions here :unsure:

Personally, I wouldn't mind. But I am not aware of NTL media doing NTR stuff at all. In order for it to be NTR, if we applie the real definition of NTR, there would first have to be a relationship from which Diana is taken away. But since there is no relationship at all, it wouldn't even be cheating. But no matter which word we use now. I don't think that's gonna happen. In NTL media games there are usually no other men sexually involved.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Personally, I wouldn't mind. But I am not aware of NTL media doing NTR stuff at all. In order for it to be NTR, if we applie the real definition of NTR, there would first have to be a relationship from which Diana is taken away. But since there is no relationship at all, it wouldn't even be cheating. But no matter which word we use now. I don't think that's gonna happen. In NTL media games there are usually no other men sexually involved.
I agree. The girls sleep with the MC. But are not in a real relation with him or anything.
So it can never be NTR in this game.
A harem or all girls going for the MC does not automatically mean they do not have the right to sleep with others.
And on top of all that: The MC sleeps with all he can find on the island. If there is an "evil" act going on here it's not NTR. it's Le Lusty Greed.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think the main girl in this, if there is one, is Alia. Sam is keeping you from her, and Naomi says the MC has to get on his good side. So obviously, she's the "prize" girl here because Alia really loves the MC. It'll be interesting to see how it all goes.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Erm, we already got the prize girl. And since there's less than 1/4 of the game left while also knowing NLT, the rest of the updates will most likely devolve into preg orgy ......

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I think the main girl in this, if there is one, is Alia. Sam is keeping you from her, and Naomi says the MC has to get on his good side. So obviously, she's the "prize" girl here because Alia really loves the MC. It'll be interesting to see how it all goes.
Maybe Alia is Sofia's (and father Parker's) daughter. The one ho Sofia and Madalyn talking about, dead baby.
BTW Alia is really important for story and there is scene with her in trailer - some chase on cliffs. This scene isn't in game yet.

Reactions: Retired123

Sinferno316

Sep 15, 2017
I can't seem to find where the svae files are stored? Looked around in the game folders but can't find them? Anyone know where they are?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I agree. The girls sleep with the MC. But are not in a real relation with him or anything.
So it can never be NTR in this game.
A harem or all girls going for the MC does not automatically mean they do not have the right to sleep with others.
And on top of all that: The MC sleeps with all he can find on the island. If there is an "evil" act going on here it's not NTR. it's Le Lusty Greed.
Well,if Naomi leaves her husband and we stay her lover, it could still become Netori. This also counts as NTR. Only that we are then perpetrators, not victim. But personally I don't care. I like so many fetish. I have nothing against NTR either, whether netorare or netori. It depends on the story.

NTR media games are usually harem stuff.

Reactions: upupajack

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What is so difficult here ? The MC ( let's call him Henry ) meets girls fuck girls impregnate girls end of story... just like last time in Lust Epidemic... ( the only reference was the twerps action with someone who we have not even met... ) So knowing this what is this fantasy about Netorare when there was clearly none is clearly none... ? :LOL:
NTR media games are usually harem stuff.
You meant NLT right ? I'm getting confused about this constant NLT NTR references o_O

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
What is so difficult here ? The MC ( let's call him Henry ) meets girls fuck girls impregnate girls end of story... just like last time in Lust Epidemic... ( the only reference was the twerps action with someone who we have not even met... ) So knowing this what is this fantasy about Netorare when there was clearly none is clearly none... ? :LOL:

You meant NLT right ? I'm getting confused about this constant NLT NTR references o_O
Yes, I made a mistake. I'm sorry

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Interesting in this context are the 12 ladies in ToN, which - psychologically cleverly conceived by the developers - address the various deficits - broadly. In this way, the affection and aversion of the individual ladies can be used to draw conclusions about what has been experienced. The reverse is also possible: affection or aversion can be inferred from the behavior.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes