Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Or the fact the save file isn't in the game folder at all ...... And that you'd need to recode most of the game to make it look at another folder ......... 2 fails in 1 solution that only worsens the whole "problem", pretty nice

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Can't find them anywhere. Any ideas?
these? WT -> v73022 v73022 (8).png or others ? how much % are you at ?

We need a save file pre installed in the game to work I think. If someone can give us their game with there save files, life would be much less difficult.
all SAVES see "Explanation of how and where to load :" SPOILER

The 77% here is 58% when I load in my game
load the new save and save it again.
only after that your game knows that you have overwritten a save.[/SPOILER]

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can't find them anywhere. Any ideas?
That is in the doctors office and indicates an invisible door outside... ( v79 ) YOUR roach should be around where I pinpointed or it is already in your inventory :LOL:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Noami say Alia daughter although not biological daughter, maybe same true of Sofia. Maybe Sofia adopt baby take under wing and call daughter but not pop out of vagina after 9 month in usual manner. Could be. (Hard to believe Sofia biological daughter be as stupid dense as Alia.) Am interest in Sofia biology and wonder if at end of game when Sofia curse lifted may suddenly age quick and die like vampire in sun or Dorian Grey when see portrait of self? Or when free of curse will Sofia just become mortal and begin age normal speed again? Not wish for Sofia vanishing for she turn into fascinating character. Would like to see Sofia in next game (without pissy little MC) and Madalyn too as bad girl powered up magickal villainess. Too much to ask I think but will see. Most hope for better more coherent story, much better MC and no more Noami but hope in vain think.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
need v.79041 linux
No you actually don't ! :p:LOL: If you have the v77 Linux build then download v79 UO ( Win ) extract it and merge the www folder with the Linux www ! Complicated ? Not so much... :ROFLMAO: Just make sure you don't mix in the compressed version... :LOL:

Reactions: HK Cln

MI06Han

Dec 1, 2020
I need Basic Con. to craft Bomb at v 44.
It says Basic con is hiddin somewhere bt i'm not finding anything.I broke every jar and searched in lighthouse & Squarmart.
Can anyone tell all the basic con location.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Search for it in the docu... you are pretty vague what you need it for ! :LOL:

oddboy

Aug 12, 2019
No you actually don't ! :p:LOL: If you have the v77 Linux build then download v79 UO ( Win ) extract it and merge the www folder with the Linux www ! Complicated ? Not so much... :ROFLMAO: Just make sure you don't mix in the compressed version... :LOL:
10Q,it works.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
How catch 3000 lbs wite shark when there is no shark at the beatch ?!
Better wait until that time in the game when you find all the flopping fish and buy all the baits and books in the bait shop. After that, record fish will come across much more often. In addition, fishing has nothing to do with the main plot of the game and you can fish at any time, regardless of the progress of the game itself.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How get it ?!
Use the magical " snap with the finger trick " ! Honest to god you don't even have to actually catch it they come flying to you right on the wall at Jims bait shop ! The best thing... even a measly Sea Perch will come the size of a Blue Whale !!! :ROFLMAO: Just ask the Guru how to achieve this ! :LOL: Might even shoot his pants ! :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes