Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Not bad pup not bad at all ! Wonder why this soul crystal " being " gets an own story-line-ish something that intertwines with the main plot... :unsure:
Thing is she help father who pass on to son who she also help. Only appears to those two. Make young canine wonder...

HK Cln

Feb 9, 2020
No you actually don't ! :p:LOL: If you have the v77 Linux build then download v79 UO ( Win ) extract it and merge the www folder with the Linux www ! Complicated ? Not so much... :ROFLMAO: Just make sure you don't mix in the compressed version... :LOL:
I was copying the other files outside the www directory (with the exception of DLLs :LOL:) and even then it didn't work. Thanks :).

Reactions: sixart

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
In fact, Alia is a succubus and the younger sister of the demon Daemalius. Her true name is Daemalia. She still does not know about this, since she has not passed the initiation, but her succubus essence is gradually awakening, and not least thanks to the main character of the game:devilish:

alidem.jpg

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
In fact, Alia is a succubus and the younger sister of the demon Daemalius. Her true name is Daemalia. She still does not know about this, since she has not passed the initiation, but her succubus essence is gradually awakening, and not least thanks to the main character of the game:devilish:

View attachment 1125549
Now that would be a really nice plottwist. I like the way you think sir, I tip my hat to you...

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

View attachment 1125549
If Alia is Sofia's daughter, then who's the father?

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021

View attachment 1125549
Succubi are predator and so I not think that succubi are so dumb. :sneaky: In Lost Girl for instance succubus Bo was smart as whip! :LOL: Surely NLT with fond for wild goose chase and red herring and so on would not give such heavy hint as Sofia daughter was Alia without intent to mislead? If so disappoint for thought NLT more subtle and sneaky than that. :confused:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In order of likelihood Idaho Jones, Duncan Helmer, Augusto, Diego de la Cruz? Albert? The Pope? Donald Trump? :unsure:

Yet who know what lurk in darkness of Cave of Jaega....
Please don't let it be another CAT (1)... please don't let it be another CAT (2)... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: groq
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes