bella1

May 26, 2020
[EDIT]
fixed it by installing the 2 updates that i skipped :)

since updating i cant access scene player anymore help plish :(
error.PNG

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
[EDIT]
fixed it by installing the 2 updates that i skipped :)

since updating i cant access scene player anymore help plish :(
View attachment 1126861
You just mixed the order right and possible dropped a compressed one in the mix... :LOL:
Download a fresh full build and your troubles are gone... also if you are not sure how to update ( ^ proof ) why not just download full builds in the first place ? :unsure:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
is NLT the 'Greatest of all Time' I'm not sure who can compete - dude needs to list on the NASDAQ.
Some do even better!

If only had good writer for good story and dialogue NLT reach greater heights. Sadly dialogue sparse although slight better lately. Story thin too and most times takes MC to place, e.g., cave, jungle, house, room etc., where no build-up MC has quick sex with one, two, three or more of one dozen women. Story more like directions to next sex location than adventure. Also MC has big cock, yes, but premature ejaculator for cannot last long. Always saying "I need to come" and seem keen to end sex as soon as possible although all girls squirt-climax and seem happy with MC quick hasty performance.

(Unlike women I meet in real world I say. Ho-ho. )

Game should be called "Carry on Cumming" not "Treasure of Nadia"! Ha-ha.

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Summertime Saga is not even a good game.
I no understand either. :unsure: Though I not play Summertime Saga yet. Maybe have good story and more satisfying than NLT game which all visual but kind of empty emotion and no heart at core. If could fix this would rule supreme Patreon adult game developer.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes