caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Some do even better!

If only had good writer for good story and dialogue NLT reach greater heights. Sadly dialogue sparse although slight better lately. Story thin too and most times takes MC to place, e.g., cave, jungle, house, room etc., where no build-up MC has quick sex with one, two, three or more of one dozen women. Story more like directions to next sex location than adventure. Also MC has big cock, yes, but premature ejaculator for cannot last long. Game should be called "Carry on Cumming"! Ha-ha.
But NLT wasn't even Top 50 when he started to create Lust Epidemic but now he's always top5.

Personally I think it's only a matter of time until he reaches no. 1 Spot if he continues like that but then again he's a mad man giving updates TWICE PER MONTH for his game let alone at some time he was updating 2 games at ONCE (both LE and TON).

If he says he needs a 2 months Break I would definitely stay a Patron cause I know how hard is he working on his projects.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Don't wanna bad mouth any dev as I'm technically stealing all their games but he doesn't deserves that 900k imo
Well if people wanna support him it's their choice same as me support this game for more than year so possibly more than 200$ but still great Dev regular updates etc.

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
this game is have superioer visual ,animation, and gameplay but the story and dialogue is not top tier . its like the sex scene is force and no built up on it . the early game its oke , the built up for the sex scene is great but since like 40% its been dull , no emotion and lust , just weird forced sex scene . he need to fix this in his next game . if he can make great dialogue and great built up scene he can surpass being a dik far ahead . because his character is amazing and original not taking other model from other game and edit it . and at least make the sex scene a little bit longer , its just like the the main character have premature ejaculation . and dick size too , thats too absurd , big is oke but that shit is balloon

Reactions: Sick Puppy

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
But NLT wasn't even Top 50 when he started to create Lust Epidemic but now he's always top5.

Personally I think it's only a matter of time until he reaches no. 1 Spot if he continues like that but then again he's a mad man giving updates TWICE PER MONTH for his game let alone at some time he was updating 2 games at ONCE (both LE and TON).

If he says he needs a 2 months Break I would definitely stay a Patron cause I know how hard is he working on his projects.
NLT is diligent and hard worker no doubt but with better written story would be number 1 by big margin right now. I can hope will not overwork to breaking point and end like Ikstor, :sick: who stop developing games for long time say ill health etc. Most here want visual stimulation only others to help masturbate (for have no girl or woman probable) while others want blinding good story also added to mix to become invested properly in NLT output as full entertainment experience rather than wank only. (y) As is now is mostly string of sex animations, with paper thin character, threaded on weak, unsatisfying and rudimentary tale for more demanding player anyway.

IMHO with improved story and more detailed better dialogue between character NLT would win game of throne.

Hope can do this and if so I will pay for also.

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
this game is have superioer visual ,animation, and gameplay but the story and dialogue is not top tier . its like the sex scene is force and no built up on it . the early game its oke , the built up for the sex scene is great but since like 40% its been dull , no emotion and lust , just weird forced sex scene . he need to fix this in his next game . if he can make great dialogue and great built up scene he can surpass being a dik far ahead . because his character is amazing and original not taking other model from other game and edit it . and at least make the sex scene a little bit longer , its just like the the main character have premature ejaculation . and dick size too , thats too absurd , big is oke but that shit is balloon
Hit nail on head. Agree 100%. Character communicate only by words and without good interaction with dialogue there is no build-up with flirting, teasing, playfulness, cuddling, stroking, touching, sensuality, seduction etc., as in real life so when sex occur without sexual tension sex is less satisfying and pleasurable. (y) All MC does is move from place to place, meet girl(s), have brief conversation, fuck hurriedly, get dressed and move on to next fuck. Minimal conversation, not much foreplay, no afterplay, little emotional engagement the sex like animals rutting rather than expression of tender human sex. Absolutely no romance beyond MC, Janet, Kaley, Claire say "I love you/her/him" once in blue moon. If story, writing and dialogue as good as art and animation NLT Media would reach unheard of heights in adult game world for would appeal to biggest audience possible from base basic cock-fondlers to gifted cultured intellectual. If NLT strength is visual art and not writing because business make good money now should consider employ real talented writer to help script the story and create the dialogue to make next game mind blowing. :)

Last edited:

noname360

Mar 28, 2020
Hello. I need help. Just started this grind fest!The Hint says "Bring Pricia a rare talisman and convince her..."
I have bought everything from store. I have picked up 100's of stone and alot of Jade Talisman but never but I never can get a rare?
Don't know what to do. I have tried to search here on the thread but I cant find answers.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Hello. I need help. Just started this grind fest!The Hint says "Bring Pricia a rare talisman and convince her..."
I have bought everything from store. I have picked up 100's of stone and alot of Jade Talisman but never but I never can get a rare?
Don't know what to do. I have tried to search here on the thread but I cant find answers.
Did you give her a jade talisman?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
You need to go hunting in the jungle for grand talismans, royal talismans and talisman of the gods.

Go looking for the pages that show you how to create new items at the cavern shrine they will tell you what you need to get rare items.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Rare Talisman = Jade Talisman... She is suspicious of you at first this starts the sidestory of hers... :LOL:
OR if its the Joey part you need Royal Talisman but that is the very end of it...

noname360

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah I gave her the jade ones. Just got money for them.
I am being blocked by treasure lady in cave,Park ranger, and the poisen turds.
I got 14 Jade on me now.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah I gave her the jade ones. Just got money for them.
I am being blocked by treasure lady in cave,Park ranger, and the poisen turds.
I got 14 Jade on me now.
Did you already buy the item from Squallmart to smash vases?
Did you buy the gold ore?
Did you find the crafting scroll for the gold talisman?

noname360

Mar 28, 2020
OOOhhh man I am sooo dumb... Sorry for the bother. I missed that I was supposet to show the Parlor girl the Jade! Ty all for the help!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes