robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Fascinating, please point out where I'm supposed to have made a typo. I'm sure your 20 posts history is making Shakespeare roll around his grave feeling like a 3rd grader writing an essay on the frog he picked up last week
sorry, didn`t mean to cause you embarrassment. the adverb for epic is epically. no hard feelings, just found it funny

Reactions: darklord121

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Fascinating, please point out where I'm supposed to have made a typo. I'm sure your 20 posts history is making Shakespeare roll around his grave feeling like a 3rd grader writing an essay on the frog he picked up last week
If this is fun for him give this one for him... what he does not seem to know that both are in use ! :LOL: Just funny huh ? :ROFLMAO: Guess he spent the last 2 weeks to come up with this don't be a rain on his parade ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: robbiej691

bella1

May 26, 2020
You just mixed the order right and possible dropped a compressed one in the mix... :LOL:
Download a fresh full build and your troubles are gone... also if you are not sure how to update ( ^ proof ) why not just download full builds in the first place ? :unsure:
yeah peep the edit pal

MI06Han

Dec 1, 2020
Does anyone have all the Kama page box location .
I have keys but i'm not finding all the boxes now.

klau33333

Jul 16, 2019
Where is the note that talks about Alia's parents? I remember reading about them dying from a boating accident.

NicoleHeavens

Feb 16, 2021
Treasure of Nadia v7904 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation** to quality.

Win: MEGA - -

Original Size: 4.74 GB
Compressed Size: 827 MB

Update only compressed from eyy_b0ss is here: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
** Some items did not compress well and there seems to be extra degradation in some places
No issues at all. Everything working fine! Especially thanks for the update only Version. Great time saving & also network saving. ;)

Reactions: oCATo

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
I've finished the update, no soul crystals items missing, I spent some time to get the remaining home improvements, and I mean around 2 hours or something but puzzle 47 is not working....
do I miss something or somehow that puzzle flag is broken in my save?

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I've finished the update, no soul crystals items missing, I spent some time to get the remaining home improvements, and I mean around 2 hours or something but puzzle 47 is not working....
You need buy EVERYTHING in Squallmart for home improvement in order to unlock puzzle 47. Statues, birds, everything!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If you have gameroom than you need find attic key and open chest in pub attic. After that you have a dartboard.

Reactions: lockerxx

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
You need buy EVERYTHING in Squallmart for home improvement in order to unlock puzzle 47. Statues, birds, everything!
That's what I did, there are no items left on the bottom left shelf, but still no puzzle, also I bought basically everything else: costumes, pills and so on but it's not working anyway....

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes