oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hello. I need help. Just started this grind fest!The Hint says "Bring Pricia a rare talisman and convince her..."
I have bought everything from store. I have picked up 100's of stone and alot of Jade Talisman but never but I never can get a rare?
Don't know what to do. I have tried to search here on the thread but I cant find answers.
I suspect you're here: WT -> v63121 -> v63121 (7).png -> v63121 (8).png

if this is not the case, then tell me how much % you are in the game.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
OOOhhh man I am sooo dumb... Sorry for the bother. I missed that I was supposet to show the Parlor girl the Jade! Ty all for the help!
Yeah thats Pricia for you :LOL: Diana is the Librarian... you better come to terms with all the bitc... I mean girls names :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: noname360

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
This and LE are freaking amazing, huge props to the dev team. I'm looking for more like them, which is to say a kind of "open world" with stunning animations and puzzles. I can take or leave the mommy stuff. Suggestions?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Alia being Sofia's daughter is a great story there, maybe that'll warm her frigid heart. Just hope that Duncan bastard isn't the "fawtha".
On another note: Has the cum always looked this good in this game? That scene with Jessica and Emily was so hot to me, but partly due to the fact that they were drenched in cum. :p

Reactions: Tragic Princess
Oct 10, 2017
WOAH!
Man, after LE I told myself I wouldn't play this game until it was completed, but I couldn't help myself. AND BOY do I regret it! This game is so good, and now I have to wait for the next updates XD Animations are great, the renders are great, the story is great, the characters are great. whew. I wanted to ask, I know there isn't a tag for it, but did the dev plan on making this one multiple endings, or will it be a harem like in LE.

Also (sorry), around how much percentage is each update? Like currently the game is 70% done, are each update about 5%? (annoying question I know, my bad)

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
WOAH!
Man, after LE I told myself I wouldn't play this game until it was completed, but I couldn't help myself. AND BOY do I regret it! This game is so good, and now I have to wait for the next updates XD Animations are great, the renders are great, the story is great, the characters are great. whew. I wanted to ask, I know there isn't a tag for it, but did the dev plan on making this one multiple endings, or will it be a harem like in LE.

Also (sorry), around how much percentage is each update? Like currently the game is 70% done, are each update about 5%? (annoying question I know, my bad)
The percentage is in the version number. 79041 is 79% (79), the fourth month (04) and the first update of the month (1). So currently, the game is 79% done. If you're at 70%, you're missing some stuff.

Each update is either 2% or 3%, usually. Two per cent is more common so far than three. The last eight updates have all been 2%.

Oct 10, 2017
You have finished v79041 and are at 70% ? You should have 79% here.

Compare with the score WT v79041 v79041 (14).png And see what all you are missing there.
Yeah, I'm currently finding some of the keys and what not that i've missed. But story wise yeah, it says to wait until next update. Gonna spend my time finding all the content thats left to find. Thanks!

Reactions: oCATo
Oct 10, 2017
The percentage is in the version number. 79041 is 79% (79), the fourth month (04) and the first update of the month (1). So currently, the game is 79% done. If you're at 70%, you're missing some stuff.

Each update is either 2% or 3%, usually. Two per cent is more common so far than three. The last eight updates have all been 2%.
OHH didn't even realize that thanks!

Reactions: thwartme

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Acknowledging you're a dumbass is the 1st step into becoming better. Then comes basic reading. Followed by searching power in the thread. Ends with moving away from broken Engrish. 4 easy steps 99% of the dudes around here fail epicly at
ha ha, that is funny, you need to check your spelling :D

Reactions: darklord121

toycrane777

Apr 19, 2020
ehhh... soo when u download the game for windows is it goin straight to current version or u still need to download the update one..? i mean im not following 100% the walktrhu said bcz i want to experience the story myself and now im currently at 71% with the main quest is stuck at sofia's mansion when clare betray diana, and janet house is still full of rat.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
WOAH!

Each updates percentage is dependent on what the actual update contains... it is tier like so as you said it yourself you are only at 70% but if you get every little thing that counts in the percentage you end up above 79% as the current version number suggests... What matters really is listed in the soul crystals hint page ( just do not click on it again ) Hearts ( story ) KS Page KS Scenes Text Messages received Booty Calls Outfits Profile Pages ( and again their updates ) possibly the docs treatments and the received " massages " :LOL:

But as practice shows the versions are leveled almost equal so a 3% or more update is quite rare and needs the little pieces added together ( which you won't see until you figure out how to calculate them ) ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
ha ha, that is funny, you need to check your spelling :D
Fascinating, please point out where I'm supposed to have made a typo. I'm sure your 20 posts history is making Shakespeare roll around his grave feeling like a 3rd grader writing an essay on the frog he picked up last week

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes