InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I have one issue with this game. I cannot complete Ancient Temple Puzzle #38 because I use a trackball that does not allow me to click fast enough. I have completed everything else.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have one issue with this game. I cannot complete Ancient Temple Puzzle #38 because I use a trackball that does not allow me to click fast enough. I have completed everything else.
I don't really know what difference does it make if you use trackball or whatever else as mouse... you should be used to it and after you clear the blue block it's only 3 precise clicks... if you do them right you clear the stage if not you fail :BootyTime:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
People, how do I get the key to the attic?
I looked at the tutorials but it doesn't appear on the map.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
People, how do I get the key to the attic?
I looked at the tutorials but it doesn't appear on the map.
Need money 75000$... if you play the game you will find it ( Estero Park ) it's not like you can miss anything really :LOL: Somewhere I read it needs the bonus room upgrade as well but I'm not so sure about that... anyways buy it and get the dough you will eventually find it ! :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Need money 75000$... if you play the game you will find it ( Estero Park ) it's not like you can miss anything really :LOL: Somewhere I read it needs the bonus room upgrade as well but I'm not so sure about that... anyways buy it and get the dough you will eventually find it ! :BootyTime:
thanks

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
ToN is is now slowly coming to an end. As great as I think the game itself is, I hope the next game will have a little more focus on the story. ToN has good, but too much sex, and only a very little well-told story. And one could and should have made more of some characters. "A shovel" should urgently be added, next time.

not even close to to much sex... needs far more!

Reactions: MikeyBurger

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
LINUX 79041 UPDATE ONLY

Dunno how much sense this makes but at least the whole update section can be put to v79 :LOL:

Reactions: johnelros
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes