Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
No, when you breake wall go on hole. This switch of second laser and open your way to chest.
Ok. I didn't here a click or anything so I wasn't sure what happened. You can get up near the guard IN the wall, but he could still see me in the pitch black.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Cant continue the Game at the Point, where the Ranger needs a Tranquelizer, there is nowhere a Scorpion Venom and 2nd Reason i cant play on, there is no 4th tiny Rope!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Cant continue the Game at the Point, where the Ranger needs a Tranquelizer, there is nowhere a Scorpion Venom and 2nd Reason i cant play on, there is no 4th tiny Rope!
WOW ! Here's a little advice... if you ( by some miracle ) pull your head out of a walkthrough ( can be any sort of... ) you might realize that your two problems are in fact one and the same and you might not be on a ghost chase... ! So just keep your eyes peeled ! :LOL:

jayf150

Apr 13, 2020
I had a similar problem. Turns out I skipped an update.
When I downloaded the complete version (79041) it worked okay again.
At least for me.
thanks for your help its working now it turns out i downloaded the previous update but never copied it to the game

Reactions: DrakaF

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
WT -> v65122 v65122 (1).pngv65122 (2).pngv65122 (5).png
WT -> List of all Tiny Rope

Isn't that basically what oCATo does, all the time?
It hasn't stopped the nonsense yet.
ToN is very successful and that is why new players keep coming here with the same questions.
What these newcomers ask is not nonsense. What is nonsense is calling these same questions from different new people all the time nonsense. What Omnikujen and you write here about nonsense is nonsense. because that doesn't help anyone who has questions here.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Isn't that basically what oCATo does, all the time? It hasn't stopped the nonsense yet.
Because he does it constantly it is not effective... besides... there is this little thing in his signature like walkthroughs and cheats... in every single posts he does :LOL: So 1 the full show is a bust and unnecessary 2 the purpose of it lies elsewhere ( good thing the subject was the rope since it is roping folks into this BS ( oh yeah where is the 4th tiny rope ??? :ROFLMAO: ) )

Can't wait the grammar Na-Z to show up and scold his Guru creating a new player... this should be fun ! :LOL: But it'll never happen... :poop:

cm4001

Apr 8, 2021
My game crashes in v79041 when I go to squallmart. It freezes after talking to Emily's father. I play on gamcore. Any ideas???

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
So for the Future Update i want to say, If that Duncan Worm from the Guild hurts my Sofia, i take his Head off personally :devilish::mad:
And that fu....ing Damaelius should also leave his damn rotten Fingers from my Sofia Babe!
I want an End like i can stick 100% with Sofia!
Thhhx

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Hello all. I have been stuck for a while in this game, back in the 6.whatever version . I need 2 broken keys i have one and I think i found the other in the garden behind the museum but there is a giant bee guarding it. is there a way to get rid of the bee or another key? thanks very much for help ...i am hopeful to continue. I have the Medalian and the Grand Talisman. Not sure i remember where to use the Pirate key now it has been so long but know i need the other broken key :) Untitled-3.jpg

TOVARISH69

Apr 3, 2021
Hello all. I have been stuck for a while in this game, back in the 6.whatever version . I need 2 broken keys i have one and I think i found the other in the garden behind the museum but there is a giant bee guarding it. is there a way to get rid of the bee or another key? thanks very much for help ...i am hopeful to continue. I have the Medalian and the Grand Talisman. Not sure i remember where to use the Pirate key now it has been so long but know i need the other broken key :) View attachment 1133884
look carefully and keep searching;)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes