AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I have BEEN doing that for months ..whcih is why i asked for help. I am not into "do it for yourself" with games if there is help i apprecaite it ...it not a big deal if i get help if i can continue to enjoy the game. So i hope someone who understands my post and my question can help. thanks. I am NOT a noob to gaming i work in the game industry myself, and come here to enjoy and relax not to prove my abilities to anyone.

Reactions: robbiej691

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I have BEEN doing that for months ..whcih is why i asked for help. I am not into "do it for yourself" with games if there is help i apprecaite it ...it not a big deal if i get help if i can continue to enjoy the game. So i hope someone who understands my post and my question can help. thanks. I am NOT a noob to gaming i work in the game industry myself, and come here to enjoy and relax not to prove my abilities to anyone.
Read this post: All keys

Reactions: oCATo

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hello all. I have been stuck for a while in this game, back in the 6.whatever version . I need 2 broken keys i have one and I think i found the other in the garden behind the museum but there is a giant bee guarding it. is there a way to get rid of the bee or another key? thanks very much for help ...i am hopeful to continue. I have the Medalian and the Grand Talisman. Not sure i remember where to use the Pirate key now it has been so long but know i need the other broken key :) View attachment 1133884
See here -> WALKTHROUGH -> v44081 v44081 (11).png

List of all Chest Keys & List of all Broken Keys

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Hello all. I have been stuck for a while in this game, back in the 6.whatever version . I need 2 broken keys i have one and I think i found the other in the garden behind the museum but there is a giant bee guarding it. is there a way to get rid of the bee or another key? thanks very much for help ...i am hopeful to continue. I have the Medalian and the Grand Talisman. Not sure i remember where to use the Pirate key now it has been so long but know i need the other broken key :) View attachment 1133884
Have you gone into the mens room at the Tall Mast Bar? You will need an aloe plant for encounter.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Have you gone into the mens room at the Tall Mast Bar? You will need an aloe plant for encounter.
He's nowhere near to that point... I suspect he created a chest key unnecessarily so " That's All Folks ! " :LOL: Other solution he plays like a noodle and don't search every single place ( eyes only... :LOL: ) coz at this part of the game the broken keys are not even " hidden " :BootyTime:
Let us circle back to the good ol' remedy : CHEAT ! :ROFLMAO:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report show MC Kaley Janut in Library with Janut look shock. What left could shock Janut after bisexual fuckfest? What going on I ask? Report promise "big scene" (more silly group sex suppose) and "reveals" which hope means more story for am get tired of so much empty fuck and want some little game adventure and supernatural undertow. Also time for Albert to dispense rats Janut Kaley home and return lighthouse.

Bring on new game ASAP for am bone tired and weary of ToN. :sleep:

EDIT: Why MC Kaley Janut in Library? Hah! I forget Emily equipment to make love potion in Library so expect "big scene" is drug fueled fuckfest involve MC Janut Kaley and suppose at maybe least one other for foursome maybe Emily in Library of all place. Though Diana Tasha left out for while and both due turn for penetration in near future imagine for Kama Sutra reason. Glad MC premature ejaculate otherwise fuckfest go on even longer and me get bored even more not good.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Emotional_Friend

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i don't have a crowbar and i can't remember if i was supposed to get one, do i get it later?
Since you have these pics from the panel you should have it since v77 more or less... it's in Casula Temple next to a corpse :eek:... I figure this name does not mean you :poop: so just keep looking for it ! :BootyTime:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Wait a sec! I've got a different 38. The upper right side of the floor is blocked!!
it give two. old) Puzzle 38.pdf new P 38 v71.pdf

See -> Retro Puzzle . 37 - 42 -> Puzzle 38 & Puzzle 38, 2nd version v71021
for this you need a slow snake

The animations are just ... um, beautiful - yes, but monotonous or something
do not forget the beautiful puzzle !
List of all Push Stones Puzzle or Retro PUZZLE
this is more interesting and more important than ffmff variants.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ WOW ! So we reached at the point where we NEED to cheat ! :ROFLMAO: Boy oh boy oh boy is this priceless ! :LOL::BootyTime:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Weekly Report show MC Kaley Janut in Library with Janut look shock. What left could shock Janut after bisexual fuckfest? What going on I ask? Report promise "big scene" (more silly group sex suppose) and "reveals" which hope means more story for am get tired of so much empty fuck and want some little game adventure and supernatural undertow. Also time for Albert to dispense rats Janut Kaley home and return lighthouse.

Bring on new game ASAP for am bone tired and weary of ToN. :sleep:

EDIT: Why MC Kaley Janut in Library? Hah! I forget Emily equipment to make love potion in Library so expect "big scene" is drug fueled fuckfest involve MC Janut Kaley and suppose at maybe least one other for foursome maybe Emily in Library of all place. Though Diana Tasha left out for while and both due turn for penetration in near future imagine for Kama Sutra reason. Glad MC premature ejaculate otherwise fuckfest go on even longer and me get bored even more not good.
Normally I would ask if you were dropped on your head as baby but by the looks of this post you were dribbled like a basketball.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes