Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ At least it's not the heels freak who hasn't like the game since forever for not having heels scenes in every release from the start

Reactions: KristopheH

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Normally I would ask if you were dropped on your head as baby but by the looks of this post you were dribbled like a basketball.
Big thank for your interest. Much appreciate attempt joke and amuse somewhat though not play basketball although do drool bit sometime. (y) Rare to see word "normal" hereabout which not surprise consider state of denizens who haunt said site perpetual. Nice to see some "normal" creep in even here once in while for rarity novelty value if nothing else as long as not scare shame persons anything but unusual word. Is good variety life of spice. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Emotional_Friend

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Android update?
You probably missed the 50+ pages between releases that tell you Android port is pretty dead, unless you man up over 1000 IQ and manage to search for the 1 post that linked itself to a build. Have fun. Or just wait 5 days to get v81 out and still not get a port

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
When you the soul stone directs you to "search around sophia's treasure room" while keeping out of sight of the camera, where is the object (book of cambion cultists) you are supposed to find? as in where in the room (give me a precise location : south east etc.)
Also how do you open chests that are "too heavy to move"?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
When you the soul stone directs you to "search around sophia's treasure room" while keeping out of sight of the camera, where is the object (book of cambion cultists) you are supposed to find? as in where in the room (give me a precise location : south east etc.)
Also how do you open chests that are "too heavy to move"?
WT -> v71021 v 71021 (1).png read, go outside ... and the chests move ....

• Angry
Reactions: guisurmsn

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i got the 79041 and hit the end of it so if i may ask when are how long tell new update hit's. i like the game because the 3d art is good and the ladyes are hot just hope we can get the nuns brother out of the game and just have her with the others lol.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wonder if the bulldozer in the map is some new places, or future update, or for the next installment.
Next installment won't be on same map
well i got the 79041 and hit the end of it so if i may ask when are how long tell new update hit's. i like the game because the 3d art is good and the ladyes are hot just hope we can get the nuns brother out of the game and just have her with the others lol.
It won't be on the 15th like it has been for the last 1.5 year

Tion-ON

Aug 28, 2018
Is it necessary to play Lust Epidemic before Nadia?

I did try it ~1 year ago but it wasn't really my thing. So I was wondering can I have fun with Nadia without knowing the previous game?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Is it necessary to play Lust Epidemic before Nadia?

I did try it ~1 year ago but it wasn't really my thing. So I was wondering can I have fun with Nadia without knowing the previous game?
Yes. The games are strongly plot-related and many things in the ToN will not be fully understood without the previous game, after passing the LE, it is much more interesting to play.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes