Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
... and make sure it is not your dick ! :LOL:

But seriously... money problems ??? o_O WTF needs to be done by NLT so you all get enough dough ? :unsure: This is ridiculous just go ahead and use some cheat...
It probably boils down to : dudes start the game, go to the shop, spot the 1 mil $ junk, think they have to buy it nao, realise they only get 10$ per stone talisman, deduce they'd have to play non-stop for about 20 years to even be able to buy 1 of the 3+ items at that price, panic, revert to noodle mode, come here to moan about it, proceed to ask for cheats/haxed saves, fail at basic life, continue down the bugged game way and end up with a fucked game that renders Madalyn invisible

batanegra

May 8, 2017
... and make sure it is not your dick ! :LOL:

But seriously... money problems ??? o_O WTF needs to be done by NLT so you all get enough dough ? :unsure: This is ridiculous just go ahead and use some cheat...
it's mostly because in one part i needed one grand talisman, and the auto sell option just sell it and locked me out, so now i don't sell anything, besides, i don't know what do i have to do to get sofia to the house (what kind of renovation is needed)

batanegra

May 8, 2017
It probably boils down to : dudes start the game, go to the shop, spot the 1 mil $ junk, think they have to buy it nao, realise they only get 10$ per stone talisman, deduce they'd have to play non-stop for about 20 years to even be able to buy 1 of the 3+ items at that price, panic, revert to noodle mode, come here to moan about it, proceed to ask for cheats/haxed saves, fail at basic life, continue down the bugged game way and end up with a fucked game that renders Madalyn invisible
actually, in some previous version i did cheat and got stuck so i started the game again from scratch without cheats

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
it's mostly because in one part i needed one grand talisman, and the auto sell option just sell it and locked me out, so now i don't sell anything, besides, i don't know what do i have to do to get sofia to the house (what kind of renovation is needed)
So correct me if I'm wrong but... YOU set the option to auto-sell all now YOU don't sell anything ( although it's just a couple of clicks :LOL: ) and YOU care about something so little and irrelevant as to what renovation is needed for Sophia ( when it's clear now you will need all of them + extras )

Does this make any sense at all ? :ROFLMAO: It's like you want to sabotage yourself wherever you can ! :LOL:

Sophia does not need the luxury items... so don't buy the million bucks items for this purpose but buy them all because you will need all of them to proceed in the story upcoming update(s) ! ;)

batanegra

May 8, 2017
So correct me if I'm wrong but... YOU set the option to auto-sell all now YOU don't sell anything ( although it's just a couple of clicks :LOL: ) and YOU care about something so little and irrelevant as to what renovation is needed for Sophia ( when it's clear now you will need all of them + extras )

Does this make any sense at all ? :ROFLMAO: It's like you want to sabotage yourself wherever you can ! :LOL:

Sophia does not need the luxury items... so don't buy the million bucks items for this purpose but buy them all because you will need all of them to proceed in the story upcoming update(s) ! ;)
actually, auto sell wast automatic, never really tinker with that, i never think about needing all of the renovations for sophia (hindsight 20/20 that's logical actually)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
actually, auto sell wast automatic, never really tinker with that, i never think about needing all of the renovations for sophia (hindsight 20/20 that's logical actually)
I'm pretty sure you have to set this up manually... :LOL: And you were not paying too much attention... you don't need all of the renovations for Sophia you will need them to proceed the story... (y)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Auto-sell is on by default when you get the phone from Diana (that part where nobody reads anything and they never knew they even got that phone to sell stuff since Diana leaves the library)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I can see they don't want to help you. They just want to fool around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you having problems, send me your latest score in a zip file here.
I will check it ... . .

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I am 100 % sure that auto sell is off by default when we get the satellite phone, people who are complaining maybe playing on gamcore, or just didn't read anything and switched it on for shits & giggles without understanding the damages

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I am 100 % sure that auto sell is off by default when we get the satellite phone, people who are complaining maybe playing on gamcore, or just didn't read anything and switched it on for shits & giggles without understanding the damages
Yeah, I also thought that Auto-Sell was off by default. I never ran into this problem.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe now it's off, but on 1st release, it was on, that's why we got a buncha dudes wondering where all their junk went after they got the phone and why everything they picked up vanished instantly. And you actually had to go into the phone settings to put it off

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I am 100 % sure that auto sell is off by default when we get the satellite phone,
I don't. It can be, it can't be.
With me it was so. Whether this is with others also so, I do not know. I would first have to see their save.

people who are complaining ...
they do not complain. they ask for help.
you see, you don't want to help at all. You just want to accuse

... maybe playing on gamcore, or just didn't read anything and switched it on for shits & giggles without understanding the damages
You have no evidence that this is so. Thus, this is a meaningless zero statement.
The only thing you prove with it, is, is that you love the unfounded slandering of others.

I never ran into this problem.
I never ran into this problem you have here: offering "help" without help.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ It is really delightful to see you got this out of your system especially the " unfounded " part... :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe now it's off, but on 1st release, it was on, that's why we got a buncha dudes wondering where all their junk went after they got the phone and why everything they picked up vanished instantly. And you actually had to go into the phone settings to put it off
I dunno which version was it that started the sat phone but I really can't see that this would be done without your approval ( and if there is a question whether or not you wish to keep the changes then you had your chance to do against it you just ignored it )

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes