Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Hello, is this game as good as Lust Epidemic and if it is, I'd like to know which one is the best walkthrough for the game or do you even need one?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hello, is this game as good as Lust Epidemic and if it is, I'd like to know which one is the best walkthrough for the game or do you even need one?
Game has a built in walkthrough called soul crystal ( LE Hint ) it's the same step by step method as the former project was... The game itself is new generation compared to LE as to better or not YOU should be the judge of it... You don't really need a walkthrough to play this game but if you want a good one here it is !

Reactions: Drinkolvi

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Game has a built in walkthrough called soul crystal ( LE Hint ) it's the same step by step method as the former project was... The game itself is new generation compared to LE as to better or not YOU should be the judge of it... You don't really need a walkthrough to play this game but if you want a good one here it is !

Thanks a lot!

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I dunno which version was it that started the sat phone but I really can't see that this would be done without your approval ( and if there is a question whether or not you wish to keep the changes then you had your chance to do against it you just ignored it )
it does require prior approval lol, if diana handed us the satellite phone with auto sell on, then technically all our talismans would be sold automatically once the satellite phone entered our inventory. but no, we need 150+ IQ to even think this basic logical thing, that puss in boots refuses to cope with, he needs to look at others saves.. hilarious, league of legends

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
it does require prior approval lol, if diana handed us the satellite phone with auto sell on, then technically all our talismans would be sold automatically once the satellite phone entered our inventory. but no, we need 150+ IQ to even think this basic logical thing, that puss in boots refuses to cope with, he needs to look at others saves.. hilarious, league of legends
Exactly... IQ 150+ ??? :ROFLMAO: You ( and me ) must be new here ! :LOL: What that kitty does is quite suspicious to me... why the feck does he need to look at other peoples save files ? :unsure: And doing that quite frankly frequently ! Anyhooo what's more important is this... :LOL:
Where is Remake Part 2 Mr.Strife ??? :mad::LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
WALKTHROUGH & LISTS

you do not have.

this is not your thing

Yes, that's how it is.
Without it is not possible, here to judge correctly and safely.
You would wish this was a good walkthrough... but in reality it is quite amateur not to mention your puzzle section which is straight on the chin a fraud ( better look for DD69-1 made puzzles folks ! ) :LOL: Hope you can still sleep at night after reading this evil incarnate comment ! :eek:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Exactly... IQ 150+ ??? :ROFLMAO: You ( and me ) must be new here ! :LOL: What that kitty does is quite suspicious to me... why the feck does he need to look at other peoples save files ? :unsure: And doing that quite frankly frequently ! Anyhooo what's more important is this... :LOL:
lol advent children remastered movie is coming XD
final fantasy 7 yuffie dlc is also coming xD

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
lol advent children remastered movie is coming XD
final fantasy 7 yuffie dlc is also coming xD
I know I'm looking for Remake part 2 ( after the Intergrade DLC ) :LOL: I like to be ahead of schedule and since you star the show... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
You would wish this was a good walkthrough... but in reality it is quite amateur not to mention your puzzle section which is straight on the chin a fraud ( better look for DD69-1 made puzzles folks ! ) :LOL: Hope you can still sleep at night after reading this evil incarnate comment ! :eek:
he quoted everything except my first sentence lol [why coz it's right ?], translators cannot translate sarcasm, wish he knew

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm doing my best but I can't pinpoint what was actually sarcasm in your previous comment... :unsure: Anyhow it was spot on and this visceral games on a short comment just show he fails to understand proper english :LOL: And YOU expect HIM to catch sarcasm on the spot ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am the type of person who likes to look all around the map so i don't miss a think. i won't lie i do fap to the hot lady's in the game who won't but there are times hints are even clues are good to have. i also don't let stuff bug me life is short to let people troll you and make you angry. this game is good kinda tricky at times and the puzzles are good brain teasers.

thisisawar

Jul 1, 2020
WEEKLY REPORT

1618206970358.png

Coming this Thursday is the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will feature some interesting puzzles, including the final temple puzzle, alongside 3 sexy scenes and a new Kamasutra page. One of the three scenes contains 37 shots! A new record! Also, get ready for some very big reveals!

1618206999891.png

In other news, the Genesis Order will begin voice auditions on Thursday as well. I'm looking forward to taking what has been learned in ToN to expand the voiced dialog in the next game.

Currently, in the trailer, I am using my own voice as a placeholder. I hope that cut never sees the light of day!

Thank you everyone for your support! Keep an eye out for the new chapter coming in just a few days!

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Janet reminds me of someone... an actress I think, but I can't quite place it. Anyone else see it?

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
I think I saw her too somewhere... :LOL:
It's a bit vague to go on, I know. I was hoping someone would say "I think she looks like..." and maybe that would answer it and I could go "OH YEAH! That's her!"
I also mean the face, not the ginormous boobs (although they look good on her).

It's frustrating though, like when you're watching a movie or even meet someone and you have this feeling "I know them from somewhere, but I can't place it!"

Of course as a CGI character she could just have various features that are similar to someone and that is what is causing the feeling, but she doesn't *actually* look like anyone, so there is no answer.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's a bit vague to go on, I know. I was hoping someone would say "I think she looks like..." and maybe that would answer it and I could go "OH YEAH! That's her!"
I also mean the face, not the ginormous boobs (although they look good on her).

It's frustrating though, like when you're watching a movie or even meet someone and you have this feeling "I know them from somewhere, but I can't place it!"

Of course as a CGI character she could just have various features that are similar to someone and that is what is causing the feeling, but she doesn't *actually* look like anyone, so there is no answer.
Don't feel down on account of this... a solution for you might be asking NLT directly who were the models based on ( if they were in fact ) but since it's just a CGI character it could be the designers " wet dream " alone... you will never know until the person who created them answers your question ! In the meantime you can assign literally anyone who just remotely shows familiar signs ! :D

BTW : The " cutie " was a joke before anyone starts to cut open their arteries ! :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes