Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If you play the compressed version or use a haxed save, it may be there but invisible. Run around the spot and click like mad. If nothing works, you bugged over nothing and will probably need to start a new game. Or use some1 else's save (and pray it won't fuck itself too)

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Thanks for the ideas. I think Kate Beckinsale and Milla Jovovich are the closest - actually a sort of combination of the two works the best, broadly the look of Milla, with a bit fuller face to go with the fuller figure, and some elements of Beckinsale. As I am a fan of both it makes sense that I would see that.

So without thinking too much the first one that comes to my mind is milla jovovich.
Obviously only the face :ROFLMAO:
Heh, obviously. Like I said, the figure Janet has is a tad less common. :D

In the end it was as I suggested later, not really based on anyone, just features of some actresses I knew of which is why I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Thanks for the input, think that scratched the itch. Appreciated. (y)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you play the compressed version or use a haxed save, it may be there but invisible. Run around the spot and click like mad. If nothing works, you bugged over nothing and will probably need to start a new game. Or use some1 else's save (and pray it won't fuck itself too)
It is not the compressed version that matters more like the possible UTI save file or the RPG Maker installed or not even installed just being there... funny that I play(ed) ALL the versions out there full or compressed but never ran into this mysterious cloaking device :LOL: If it is only a save file then the restart should not take place in the same slot... it could lead to " fuck itself too " :LOL:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Currently stuck on the quest where you have to go into the deep jungle and get a feather from the bird where the rope ladder is, problem is there is no bird there so I can't progress. Any solution?
Yeah that's what I thought as well after I looked at the walkthrough/videos but when i went there's no bird. It's strange
where exactly are you ? Have you already passed by here ?

v65122 v65122 (4).png ... or are you here ? v69012 v69012 (4).png

the important thing here is that you pick up the brocken key. If this is invisible, then click exactly on the specified position.
if this does not help, then tell me more precisely where you are - or send me your last save.

mupingbew

Mar 29, 2020
I'm getting the error "Fail to load: img/tilesets/EastHall-B.png"
First I download last full version Untitled.jpg but it still error.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
This is a pretty standard psychological ploy, it's a way to get away with bad behaviour; being insulting, offensive, or generally obnoxious, and when called on it suddenly announce "Geez, I'm just kidding, get a sense of humour." This is a standard passive-aggressive act by those who want express something that others will find offensive, without having to face the consequences of offending/ insulting someone; they try to look like the innocent victim while you are the petty over-sensitive asshole. This is both used unconsciously by people who are afraid of direct conflict, and deliberately by those who want to be an asshole but have the fig-leaf of cover from accountability. It is used extremely often, and most people know it's bullshit, but those who use the defense seem to think it protects them. You may recall Trump several times over the past four years saying one or another deeply stupid or insensitive things (or both) and then the official line is that "it was a joke" - uh huh... right.

This makes me think he's doing it for the attention.
And then the self-righteous position and accusing others of hypocrisy. Pretty standard stuff.

You were right on your second line, this guy is a troll.
And always remember: "Don't feed the trolls."

Not so much down, just more like a nagging itch. you can't scratch, something you can't quite remember, a word on the tip of your tongue bat can't quite get it out.
I get over it, only when I play the game does it nag at me.
S'pose I could ask though, get some kind of resolution.
what you say here is correct. that's how it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes