oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Well the game was working until the mri
if you are not sure what the cause is ...
send me your last save, in which your device gives up the ghost.
if your device is innocent, then the error must also appear with me.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone know how to get that chest key? I looked in the picture playthrough but it doesnt show were exactly to go
Go inside hack the right door and go to the upper right corner into the " dark " :eek: et voila ! you are outside under this key ! :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So the mod is faulty....
Nope... the mod is not faulty but still it is the reason why your ( and many others ) game gets wrecked ! The mod just does it's job ( since you unpacked it actually :LOL: ) ... You want to cheat you choose this way of cheating... you see the results ! There are other ways to reach the same goal and it might not be as aggressive as this one plus it does not wreck your game ! :D I'm not endorsing either ways but I know for a fact that the other way without your own fault won't cause any problems in the game...

So if you wanna get rid of this problem I guess you figured out yourself what you need to do but if not then : delete all files that is or can be related to your mod delete your whole save paths and saved game states get a fresh full build ( or compressed it's up to you really ) and if you don't wanna restart from scratch get someone to give you a safe save file ( that means don't use precheated ones ! guess you know what I mean :LOL: ) Best if you wait for the new version in a day and a half...

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Nope... the mod is not faulty but still it is the reason why your ( and many others ) game gets wrecked ! The mod just does it's job ( since you unpacked it actually :LOL: ) ... You want to cheat you choose this way of cheating... you see the results ! There are other ways to reach the same goal and it might not be as aggressive as this one plus it does not wreck your game ! :D I'm not endorsing either ways but I know for a fact that the other way without your own fault won't cause any problems in the game...

So if you wanna get rid of this problem I guess you figured out yourself what you need to do but if not then : delete all files that is or can be related to your mod delete your whole save paths and saved game states get a fresh full build ( or compressed it's up to you really ) and if you don't wanna restart from scratch get someone to give you a safe save file ( that means don't use precheated ones ! guess you know what I mean :LOL: ) Best if you wait for the new version in a day and a half...
Lol I have now two versions of the game modded one and the normal one and the saves are inter connected and the normal one does not have any issues. The problem is solved

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
How do I find another ginseng plant necessary for Emily as I have already consumed it for a scene with Jessica?

Oct 30, 2020
So which girls are getting the love tomorrow? Any info? Hopefully we get a stack of 3 kama pages this time.

Also game is gonna be over 80% complete, what a fine number ain't it

Gigawama

Mar 17, 2018
Back on the subject of characters looking like other people/characters for a second, Alia give me some pretty strong Azula vibes especially from certain angles.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes