boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
The last scene with Claire was amazing, the love tension between the MC and here was intense and very different from others scenes that now mainly involve group sex.

Thank you NLT for this scene

Etshy

May 22, 2018
I'm still on the 77032 for now (will update later)
Is here enough chest key to open all the chest in the game ?
I don't find any other chest key and I have at least 3 chest not opened yet.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It is the exact amount ( chest and broken key combined ) to open every single KS page chest... :BootyTime:
It would be dreadful :eek: ( and I hope NLT does this mischief :LOL: ) if it turned out that there is another pirate chest in the game where you need 2 broken keys to advance ! ... The first lesson is to learn what to do and when... premature decisions cause trouble in the beginning... and could do so at the very end too :ROFLMAO:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
What do i have to do? I cant leave the mansion and have no idea how to progress further.

View attachment 1141964
Are you here ?
WT v71021 v 71021 (1).png

WT v75031 -> List of all Chest Keys & Broken Keys

i cant understand the picture walkthru can someone kindly provide me full latest pdf walkthru? thanks a lot
The pictures walkthrough is for those
for whom in Blah-Blah Walktrouht is too little exactly indicate where exactly what is to be found.
WT v79041 Which picture do you say you don't understand here ?

Last edited:

Etshy

May 22, 2018
It is the exact amount ( chest and broken key combined ) to open every single KS page chest... :BootyTime:
It would be dreadful :eek: ( and I hope NLT does this mischief :LOL: ) if it turned out that there is another pirate chest in the game where you need 2 broken keys to advance ! ... The first lesson is to learn what to do and when... premature decisions cause trouble in the beginning... and could do so at the very end too :ROFLMAO:

I already made the 2 pirate chest key and open both of them.
I didn't open all the chest as soon as I found them especially to prevent some lack of keys at the end.
now I'm at the end of the latest update (the cristal shard told me that) and I have 4 or 5 chests without key:
2 in the jungle, 1 in sofia's mansion and 2 in sofia's mansion's underground.
And I have only one key left and 2 broken key

I'll take a look at the oCATo answer, maybe I'll find the missing keys

thatcheese02

Apr 10, 2021
Need Help.
Does anyone have a problem like me, the Soul Crystal said "a new guidebook will be available soon", but when emily's father entered the squallsmart Emily was not there.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Need Help.
Does anyone have a problem like me, the Soul Crystal said "a new guidebook will be available soon", but when emily's father entered the squallsmart Emily was not there.
You are here ?
WT v65122 v65122 (1).png

I already made the 2 pirate chest key and open both of them.
I didn't open all the chest as soon as I found them especially to prevent some lack of keys at the end.
now I'm at the end of the latest update (the cristal shard told me that) and I have 4 or 5 chests without key:
2 in the jungle, 1 in sofia's mansion and 2 in sofia's mansion's underground.
And I have only one key left and 2 broken key

I'll take a look at the oCATo answer, maybe I'll find the missing keys
WT -> List of all Chest Keys Broken Keys & Tomb Key Segments other different keys

I can't find this key, pls help.

1618420090426.png
WT -> List of all Chest Keys v58111 (6).png -> v58111 v58111 (6).png

Last edited:

Etshy

May 22, 2018
Thank oCATo, I think I have everything now !
I forgot 2 old map in my inventory, one hidden key in an underground and 2 broken key from the guy in bar's toilet (didn't know I had to give aloe plant)

Edit : Seems I don't have everything my save is at 78% not 79%

Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
hi everyone,
definitely i don't understand what's going on, when i play an RPGM game, sooner or later it crashes, the screen is stuck and i can't do anything anymore. Is it just me that does it or what?
It's really boring because there are quite a few RPGM games out there that look cool.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Thank oCATo, I think I have everything now !
Seems I don't have everything my save is at 78% not 79%
compare with here, and you see what you are missing. and then search in the lists

WT v79041 v79041 (14).png

hi everyone,
definitely i don't understand what's going on, when i play an RPGM game, sooner or later it crashes, the screen is stuck and i can't do anything anymore. Is it just me that does it or what?
It's really boring because there are quite a few RPGM games out there that look cool.
It could be ... that your device has too little memory or the graphics card is too slow.

Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
compare with here, and you see what you are missing. and then search in the lists

WT v79041 v79041 (14).png

It could be ... that your device has too little memory or the graphics card is too slow.
Hi, thanks for your answer but, I have 16gb of memory and my graphics card is a gtx980. I think that's enough for this kind of games. I really don't understand, when I play RPGM games it freezes after 5 minutes. It only does with RPGMs

Reactions: oCATo

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi, thanks for your answer but, I have 16gb of memory and my graphics card is a gtx980. I think that's enough for this kind of games. I really don't understand, when I play RPGM games it freezes after 5 minutes. It only does with RPGMs
If it is the same with other RPGM games, then your hardware or installation or operating system is not suitable.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes