lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Advance the story ! ... What the " okitteno " fails to tell you that the treasure vault needs to be reopened ! Step on the pressure plate on the right side just next to the stairs ! :LOL:
Yes I kow that place, 1619443630813.png but it didn't do anything, the door is still shut 1619443742895.png

I need to be able to look at this myself.
Please send me your last save.
Then I can tell you what to do.
Here is my save (end of current version)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes I kow that place, View attachment 1164074 but it didn't do anything, the door is still shut View attachment 1164076

The door on your second picture will stay shut for a long time... Dunno what made you think that is the way to go... It is the opposite actually from the point where you stand 3-4 step to right and all the way up ( after you solved the arrow puzzle )

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Yes I kow that place, View attachment 1164074 but it didn't do anything, the door is still shut View attachment 1164076

the closed door can only be opened in the future.

to fix your "no-go" things ...
use the ladder -> WT -> v75031 -> v75031 (10).png v75031 (11).png open the chest v75031 (12).png

open the chest -> v 71021 (9).png and then go squallmart and buy two outfits

after that call all booty call and use all pages
after that search for the missing extras -> List of all Profile (Extras )
and you have the max points

jack0363

Aug 24, 2019
I know I just removed it about 2 hours ago along with Linux and Mac updates as well... so you will not find it in the litter box either ! I will not provide anymore updates to any platform !
But why? Cmon dude...been waiting for a long time for Android update

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018

In one week, on May 2nd, the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia arrives with a new Kamasutra page, 3 sexy story scenes, the first Evie pinup, a new bonus profile! Some crazy new adventures await a couple of our more helpful ladies and something quite spooky is about to unfold!

The Genesis Order trailer will release next month. The trailer is completed with the exception of the voiceover which is in the works. We've auditioned over 200 people (with even more auditions to come) and have some amazingly talented finalists! I look forward to working with these great actors to bring the new characters to life.
The Dialog in the game will be expanded which means some serious audio editing is in store in the coming months as we prepare to transition into TGO at the end of ToN.
The currently plan for ToN is to end the main story in the coming months and then to continue to develop a significant amount of bonus content for ToN as TGO finishes development.
It's going to be a lot of work, but it will be well worth it!
Thank you for all your support! And have a great week!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But why? Cmon dude...been waiting for a long time for Android update
So go to the interweb and download it... You gotta learn how to get your own shit if you want to be among the first ones that play fresh updates... I certainly will not provide links to that anymore on any platforms so there are 2 alternate routes... either do it yourself or find another dude who will do it for you and all the others !

• Angry
Reactions: Retired123 and groq

Billy Jean

Jun 6, 2018
I keep getting core dumped upon start up in the Linux version. Does anyone know how to correct this? Here is there output from 'nw':

Fontconfig error: Cannot load config file from /etc/fonts/fonts.conf
[63950:63950:0426/122520.955597:FATAL: platform_font_linux.cc(83)] Check failed: InitDefaultFont(). Could not find the default font
#0 0x7f6ed65c843c <unknown>

ATTENTION: default value of option vblank_mode overridden by environment.
ATTENTION: default value of option allow_rgb10_configs overridden by environment.
[63987:63987:0426/122521.383479:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(377)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
Aborted (core dumped)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ You mean actually go to NLT's page and (gasp) pay up to have the link ? Heresy
:ROFLMAO:
No actually I put it like this... to be among the first ones... I don't expect folks to pay ( BLASPHEMY !!! :KEK: ) directly to NLT ( this would be literally the fastest way ) but if you sniff around the interweb you can get shit if you sit around moping you won't get anywhere so it's pointless from the start but as it seems it is a folksy thing to do ! Well either way I don't care where they get it from but it won't be from me... :BootyTime:

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
I love seeing that this is so frequently updated. I'm super excited to play it when its finished, as I played Lust Epidemic. As of this moment though, I don't want to yet download and play it, as I'd hate to hit the end of the content right when its getting good! I'm going to keep my eyes on this one like a horny hawk, waiting to swoop in and love it to bits.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I love seeing that this is so frequently updated. I'm super excited to play it when its finished, as I played Lust Epidemic. As of this moment though, I don't want to yet download and play it, as I'd hate to hit the end of the content right when its getting good! I'm going to keep my eyes on this one like a horny hawk, waiting to swoop in and love it to bits.
Considering we'll be at ~83-84% done this weekend and we're looking at about 20-30+ hours depending if you read stuff (lol) and/or go ballsdeep wasting time running around for $/fish, you could technically start now, play a bit every day or so and still not hit the end of content before NLT finishes the story in 2-3 months

Reactions: Cochin

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
depending if you read stuff
You must be new here... :LOL: by now it should be a cinch for veterans to run through this game in about 7-10 hours and my very first try have not reached 15 hours yet ( that's where I read :KEK: )

Last edited:

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Okay.... So i need to craft Deadly Whip but I used my Royal Talisman which i crafted with coin for Parlor (massage)... how to get second one?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes