tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
You must be new here... :LOL: by now it should be a cinch for veterans to run through this game in about 7-10 hours and my very first try have not reached 15 hours yet ( that's where I read :KEK: )
You must go fishing for Bruce with a bazooka...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When I did copy the update to my main folder it will not launch. I get a loading error when launching.

Failed to load img/system/Baloon.png

So I was asking if there is something else I am supposed to do?
Missing image file means you skipped an update/put them in random order/tried to merge compressed and uncompressed. You're now supposed to go back and get the fullbuild

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
Failed to load img/system/Baloon.png
Missing files means you are using the wrong update. Updates are from the previous version to the next version (no skipping, they are not cumulative updates).
Your best bet is probably to download the current version. Don't worry about your saved game, it is NOT stored in the game folder, it is stored somewhere else. If you don't want to do that, you can track down the updates one at a time for each version that follows the last working version you had until you get to the latest version.
Which version are you on and which update did you download?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know there's this thing called "edit", you can use it to not spam the board with 2 posts within a min of themselves

Reactions: groq

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
does this game need walk through? or can you just run through without missing tons of content?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes