ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
So I downloaded the game the second time due to an error appearing when launching the game.

English translation for you:
"Your profile cannot be used. A newer version of NW.js exist. Some functions could probably not be available. Please use another profiledirectory or use a newer version of NW.js."

I can play the game somehow, but at some point a loading screen appears and the game crashes.
Of course I wanna keep my saves (52 %).
Can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP? :)

Thanks in advance!
If you mean this one -
1619547032068.png

I don't think it's the source of your problem. I get this literally every time I start the game (Win10), but am able to say OK and the game continues normally with no issue.

What version of the game and OS/platform are you using? If you've used an update, which one?

Reactions: Litydual123

Litydual123

Mar 19, 2021
If you mean this one -
View attachment 1166685

I don't think it's the source of your problem. I get this literally every time I start the game (Win10), but am able to say OK and the game continues normally with no issue.

What version of the game and OS/platform are you using? If you've used an update, which one?

Yep, it's exactly this one.
First I patched from 0.7x (don't know which one it was) to 0.77. After the update it started to happen. Win 10

Then I downloaded the full game again (newest version 0.8x) and it does not disappear.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hola oCATo el archivo guardado en tesoro de nadia no me reconoce, podrías ayudarme, gracias
Overwrite your last save with one from all SAVES
All you have to do is rename the name to the same number before overwriting.

Sobrescribe tu último guardado con uno de todos los guardados
Todo lo que tienes que hacer es renombrar el nombre con el mismo número antes de sobrescribir.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Yep, it's exactly this one.
First I patched from 0.7x (don't know which one it was) to 0.77. After the update it started to happen. Win 10

Then I downloaded the full game again (newest version 0.8x) and it does not disappear.
not sure what you mean by 'does not disappear', you should be able to click OK and the profile error message should disappear. Keyword 'should'...

If you patched .71 or .73 with .77, that would cause problems because the patches only work once (that is, the .77 patch would ONLY work on .75).

When you extracted the .81 full version, did you use a new folder/directory? If not, try re-extracting in a fresh directory (not sure if it would leave remnants, but better safe than sorry).

Reactions: Litydual123

Litydual123

Mar 19, 2021
not sure what you mean by 'does not disappear', you should be able to click OK and the profile error message should disappear. Keyword 'should'...

If you patched .71 or .73 with .77, that would cause problems because the patches only work once (that is, the .77 patch would ONLY work on .75).

When you extracted the .81 full version, did you use a new folder/directory? If not, try re-extracting in a fresh directory (not sure if it would leave remnants, but better safe than sorry).
The report eventually disappears by clicking on "ok", but I meant its coming over and over again - when restart the game, when I enter a new gungeon etc.

Ok my man, will try as you said!
Thank you :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This did the trick. Works properly now, thanks! :)
Sure ! (y) You have RPGMaker MV on your HDD ? Coz this is caused if an nwjs ( was ) in use then gets updated by you or someone else on your pc... nothing life altering really but I don't like these pop ups in general :LOL:

WesoFawks

Feb 28, 2020
Hello guys, the game version I'm playing doesn't have the Offering Prayer feature or the Chapter Select feature in the main menu. How do I get them? Please help.
Thanks again!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Chapter select is in the official build (not linked in here) and the praying from the menu is either bought from shop or as story reward, you not having it is not the game's fault

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Chapter select is in the official build (not linked in here) and the praying from the menu is either bought from shop or as story reward, you not having it is not the game's fault
I always bought it from squallmart... when do you get it as a story reward ? :oops: Or more precisely what event triggers it ? :oops:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I said either cause it's been 4+ months and don't really care nor remember exactly how/when you get it

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
how do i get chamber key from madylyn's room? i lit the torch and got the map. bt cant seem to get the key...i found the liver when pressed showed the key but how do I get the key? it just disappear if I try to move.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
how do i get chamber key from madylyn's room? i lit the torch and got the map. bt cant seem to get the key...i found the liver when pressed showed the key but how do I get the key? it just disappear if I try to move.
I guess you are not at the point where you have a pickaxe to destroy the 3 pillars that hinder you to play around with rock boulders... :LOL:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
where do I find the pickaxe?
You don't find it you create it... wrench grip gaffer tape grappling hook pipe wrench... You know it is a game if you play it you know things if you're just interested in the fapping material you are in for some hardship ahead of yourself :LOL: This is nothing yet...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: groq and neil92

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hello guys, the game version I'm playing doesn't have the Offering Prayer feature or the Chapter Select feature in the main menu. How do I get them? Please help.
Thanks again!
I believe that feature is only available after you have completed a certain percentage.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes