Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sad. My old HDD is completely fried. Not a sound, not a spin, can't recover. :HideThePain: Oh well, this is one of the games I don't mind replaying :LUL:
There's plenty of saves floating around the thread/interwebz, you can even go to the cat and enjoy haxed saves that will probably fuck your game

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
There is a crazy white bird jumping up and down on the left behind the library. Not possible to interact? What is it?
it's a hornet/wasp/bee is/was protecting a 'find' and you need protective gear to get to it ... once done it just stays there

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Everybody. Every. body.
YES. THIS.
No it doesn't. People have been fvcking up their installs following your instructions. And if they both serve as the same, then why is NLT releasing three different versions? Good job!
The first 2 digits of the version number are the completeness. So, 85% with the latest update.
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-use-our-multi-quote-system.9660/

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
still cant download it via mega, any help??????????? :( :( :( :(
Best way is to open a free account with MEGA, import the NLT download from their MEGA account to your own, which you can do instantly, and then install and use the free MEGASync application on your own computer to download it from your own MEGA account in the cloud directly to you locally. Give that a go and you should be OK. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: bakuon

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
still cant download it via mega, any help??????????? :( :( :( :(
go to the 1st page... I advise you "nopy". For mega, no problem found... if your mega problem is "exceeding download limit" using megasync, you need to use a vpn.
Once you have reached your download limit you use your vpn to resume downloading

iobm

Sep 10, 2018
I have a simple question if I use the incest patch when the next version releases do I corrupt my save or can I still just use my save?

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
I have two questions. My screen goes black after taking Kaley to the temple to perform the ritual right after MC's dick have grown. Is that an usual bug or is something wrong on my end? And I think I've bought all the home upgrades already but the 47th Temple puzzle isn't opened for some reason?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes