sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
thanks! i searched for it but couldn't find it :cautious:
Best to look at profile postings... I'm writing in these posts the platform and the update version numbers so it is easy to find :D

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You mean outside of Apple not allowing pron on their OS ? For a version NLT never made ? With no way of downloading and installing it on your phone ? Yeah, that'll go smoothly

• Haha
Reactions: groq

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Yes and no : yes, the "continuation" is coming soon™ but no, both games will be releasing stuff together for a bit

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
The latest, current version v85052 :
( 85% , . . 05 Month 2021, . . 2. Version )
I'm at 84%. I've read the walkthrough a bunch of times and can't find what I'm missing. I have all the Kamasutra pages and have turned in all of the philweed (and other plants) to Squallmart. I can't figure it out. :(

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm at 84%. I've read the walkthrough a bunch of times and can't find what I'm missing. I have all the Kamasutra pages and have turned in all of the philweed (and other plants) to Squallmart. I can't figure it out. :(
Sooo... you claim to have all KS Pages so whats left ? ... :unsure: KS pages viewed - Profile upgrades - Extras ( Evie ) - Story plot ...
Best and fastest way to determine what it is if you post here a screenshot of your status screen ( click on soul crystal [ you finished this update... ] and shoot a pic from the lower status bar ) :D

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
lower status bar ) :D
43/44 extras. What counts as an extra?

Edit: Oh, is it buying the topless Evie? I haven't done that. Trying to get the last $1 million house decoration first.
Edit2: Yea, that's all it was. Thanks for the tip. I didn't even know about the lower status bar until you mentioned it and I went looking. lol

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
43/44 extras. What counts as an extra?

Edit: Oh, is it buying the topless Evie? I haven't done that. Trying to get the last $1 million house decoration first.
Don't forget to pick up the dartboard too from full mast bar ( attic key ) :D Then complete all Ancient Temple Puzzle then pay 200000 $ to the punk @ squallmart parking lot :LOL: ( this will enable for now the 85 % and for future updates you just come to AT and pick up the next Evie treasure from the box and when it's done the telepad should activate too... ;) )

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
compare your game with WT v85052 -> v85052 (13).png

if you not find, what you miss, send me your last save.

Apr 11, 2020
Is it NLT or F95 who make the mac versions? Just wondering why it takes so long now. S'ok though. I'm patient. Just curious.
And *sorry* if this has been answered already. I have a job and this thread has 1900 pages.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I have a job this thread has 1900 pages
Most of us have jobs/work etc, so I don't see your point here
Use search, OP(magical place very few people know about) or the internet
It is impossible to not get a solution to your problem if you put a little effort :), but you're used to being spoon-fed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We just reached 1900 pages and we are still doing this :HideThePain:

(I'm new here :p)

Apr 11, 2020
Snark patrol out in full force. My apology-in-advance was meant to be sincere. Guess it wasn't interpreted that way. Thanks for the help, un-thanks for the way you dispensed it. Y'all have broken even.

Reactions: dc99 and robbiej691

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'm just curious. The Nitro I got from the doctor last update (83) I had already used to make a rock bomb. Is that what I get if I had used it to open that chest? Or was there something more important in that chest?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes