klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Using a word like "denouement" on this forum?

1) Spelling it correctly: Proves you are French (no biggie);
2) Proves "You Must Be New Here."
I've certainly used denouement in here, and I don't speak that French. I don't get very far past go fuck yourself and cunt when speaking. When I have the time to pick my words, I like to go through the list.

But, every time I swing by, it's like I'm new here.

Did you all find the furry talisman in this version? It was over by the fagoura temple. Wearing heels, of course.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
LOL. It is there!. I clicked everywhere (it's easy - just hold down mouse down and drag around) - but it seems the everywhere is little bigger :)

Thanks!
Now you won't see it anymore since you picked it up... but a little roach is making a run like it's life depends on it where the chest is located at ! Same method will come around during the game so look out for these little hints ! ;)

Reactions: wypelniamkonta

wypelniamkonta

Jun 15, 2020
I'm at the end actually. I can for example share/confirm that best spot for late talisman farming is north east deep jungle (where you put ladder on west ledge to go into the final temple). Just leave/enter and game spawns a lot of them there.

Reactions: sixart

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Helps and Lists updated to 85052: walkthroughs, keys, chests, profiles, recipes, and more ...

Click on my signature if you need help!

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Helps and Lists updated to 85052: walkthroughs, keys, chests, profiles, recipes, and more ...

Click on my signature if you need help!
We already know no1 will ever do that and instead come ask how to do anything basic within the next 2-3 posts

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes