Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I only play with the patch. Are they still mother and daughter without the patch? I think if I can watch Lil Naz X getting cornholed doggy style by Satan on Youtube, a threeway between mother, daughter and son seems pretty tame.
Yes they are (technically) and Patreon said lolnope to anything rersembling wincest over 3 years ago. Other places allowing whatever they want doesn't matter if the main $ source of NLT said nope

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Looks like Janet will be the new victim of the "Teal Balls of Doom".. LOL

View attachment 1201327
Was afraid of Janet for torture for Kaley say to Janut should treasure hunt with Henry and say so earlier.
Who lady in Weekly Report? Look like Pricia to me. Only Janet, Emily, Sofia, Madalyn, Noami left for BDSM in Casula temple and picture not look like them I think maybe. Will MC really demand Janet perform unnatural sexual act to go deeper into temple? Not protect? Is no better than that? Really?...
Once Henry say must protect Janut at all cost and keep safe from Noami and save from bad path etc., now look like ask encourage Janut must ride massive dildo or do equal horrible thing in Casula temple showing Henry to be total weakling and ignoble creep as always was and always will be. (Do people really like and get off on such weird impossible ugly shit?) No hero Henry but despicable little jerk. Hope against hope The Genesis Order have better MC and in trailer look better than Henry, more tall muscular rugged dressed well and look like knight from old tale rather than juvenile schoolboy with permanent erect freakish cock. Poor Janut. Once devoted mother now nymphomaniacal fuckdoll orgasm addict with no personality or will of own. Sad end for popular likeable character. Only Madalyn and Sofia maybe Diana calling the shots now. Sooner Treasure of Nadia end and The Genesis Order begin the better. Maybe be better than what is. Love most of art but story a million times worse than my command of English language. (n) Suggest NLT Media employ talented writer with track record for next and future game to improve drama which need more honourable admirable noble MC and no implied sexual hurt BDSM torture injury pain death to any ladies.

Last edited:

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I am still at 84% & not 85%.
I finish the update & I get the chest key (& do the booty call).

It's because you have to choose between one of the 2 room in the temple blocked by the Wall you can destroy with the RockBomb you get in exchange of the Nytroglycerin ?
We cannot have more Nytroglycerin for now right ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Great, now dogdude quotes himself to explain in more broken Engrish how the game has a wonky story

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes