Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
No no... I'm not denying your theory ( it is actually quite good ) but you should know me by now... As an evil incarnate I will take every chance to crack a joke even if it is a nasty one ! :LOL: This one was just begging for it ! :ROFLMAO:
No worry. I try out my humour too but usually someone with redic moniker like "Buttbandit", "Hugh_G_Rection", "Cocksuck" or something equal dumb not see joke and tell me off :rolleyes: which can't take serious of course. (How can take serious person with such silly handle?) Also put backs up if rude about totally fictional waifu girl/woman from game as if insult love object. :eek: Funniest thing. :LOL: Very weird site with sometime weirder denizen but amuse when idle with tablet/laptop and time on hands to waste.

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Hello, just a question : is that an English dev ? Because they are lots of broken English in the texts or word's use... make it pretty difficult to read or understand sometimes. Is it possible to help the dev correct / improve that? Because it's from far one of the best games I've ever played and I would want to help if I can. Freely of course.
Lots poor English in game and here comment and such which is annoy. Spelling grammar punctuation syntax semantic wrong lots. Mangle English irritate and I wish pigeon person make more effort to be understand and proper language spoken and in letter. :) Frustrating is. Sympathies offer. Good wish eventual. (y)

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Seems to be taking a little longer than usual for the current 85052 version to hit android. Normally this game is lightning fast with all ports.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Lots poor English in game and here comment and such which is annoy. Spelling grammar punctuation syntax semantic wrong lots. Mangle English irritate and I wish pigeon person make more effort to be understand and proper language spoken and in letter. :) Frustrating is. Sympathies offer. Good wish eventual. (y)
You might want to have an English speaker read this, and tell you how illiterate it sounds to them.

• Haha
Reactions: Skarr and nannanana

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Gotta love the sweet irony of dogdude writing an essay on how terrible the Engrish is in-game while butchering it way more.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
3^ Does he refer to himself ??? And if so is it poorly or not at all ? :LOL: Dailect Inglish... Hmmm... this might be an answer ! :ROFLMAO: You don't have to understand the text to play... ( as soon as I'm done with my picture walkthrough you just have to follow it down to the letter don't bother play for yourself [ says the kätzchen ] )

Sure enough this isn't the reason why so many noodles don't understand the built in walkthrough and MUST rely on a picture guide... and by doing so they just give a big push to devolution... :rolleyes: Ehh ! Whatever... :whistle::coffee:
The fact that some noodle with more grammatical & spelling errors in a single post than there are in most releases thinks they can help improve the English in the game is not giving me much hope in humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The fact that some noodle with more grammatical & spelling errors in a single post than there are in most releases thinks they can help improve the English in the game is not giving me much hope in humanity.
Oh we are far from the finish line ! :LOL: Once noodles put their back into it we will see wonders !!! And it will definitely happen in our lifetime ! :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Uh, sorry to correct you, but that picture is the inside of the Ancient Temple where the puzzles are located.
I'm not offended if I'm corrected... but the question was " Where is this place ? " which means the answer is not where you find this extra more like where was this shot from Evie ! Now you still could be right that it is indeed inside of Ancient Temple but to tell you the truth I don't think that AT contains ANYTHING at all resembling to that picture let alone an altar where Evie lies during the photoshoot ! ;) Still... you could be right unless we ask NLT we will never know for sure ! :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JeefZ and pilapila3

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just wish the nun's brother was gone. i want them all for me. you now one dick to rule them all lol,

May 8, 2021
I'm not offended if I'm corrected... but the question was " Where is this place ? " which means the answer is not where you find this extra more like where was this shot from Evie ! Now you still could be right that it is indeed inside of Ancient Temple but to tell you the truth I don't think that AT contains ANYTHING at all resembling to that picture let alone an altar where Evie lies during the photoshoot ! ;) Still... you could be right unless we ask NLT we will never know for sure ! :D
I have a theory that some how you have to free Evie from the soul crystal and have sex with her on the last altar to solve the last puzzle. But that could be just my way I would end this...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have a theory that some how you have to free Evie from the soul crystal and have sex with her on the last altar to solve the last puzzle. But that could be just my way I would end this...
I had something " similar " in mind if you wanna read it just type in the search box " futanari style " this thread contains only me with such words... There are some great ideas when pilapila3 and myself are on the " edge " :ROFLMAO: Check out the surroundings too lot's of laughs there ! :LOL:;)

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
So the Janet scene next update is going to suck just like all the temple scenes. That growing dick scene was so incredibly stupid. Still hoping for a Janet/Kaley scene in Janet's house. I hated everything about the Sofia mansion scenes. Everything about Sofia is lame.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So the Janet scene next update is going to suck just like all the temple scenes. That growing dick scene was so incredibly stupid. Still hoping for a Janet/Kaley scene in Janet's house. I hated everything about the Sofia mansion scenes. Everything about Sofia is lame.
So what you are saying is that you want TON and NLT altogether be removed from patreon ! How nice of you ! :LOL: What you are hoping for is an instant incest scene which results the aforementioned action according to patreon rules ! Translated to you and anyone else who did not get it yet : No more TON No TGO at all...

So just be careful with your wishes... they might just come true... at the same time your wish fucks everybody else in the ass ! Niiiice ! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes