senss

Sep 2, 2019
i think i might have messed up. first time i got left unattended in sofias mansion, i looked up the code here on this site to go down into the vault. now my quest is to find the second "eye of caulli", which i can see in her vault. but there is some boxes in the way i cant get past. do i need to go back to an old save?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Puzzle 38 is far too difficult to be entertaining. It needs tweaking. I finally got past it but it took some real keyboard/mouse gymnastics to complete and about an hour or more of fucking with it. I hate minigames in the first place and this one gets under my skin.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is there a recipe for a talisman of the gods?

I sold all mine and now I need to find one for Priscia!
If you have King Shovel with Luck up then it will turn up eventually just grind it in northeast deep jungle...
BTW : now you can buy it in the Casula Temple if you have the dough for it... 144000 $

Reactions: Estimmin

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Course they aren't, getting stuck on nothing is 100% the game's fault, even if no1 else has encountered anything in the ~2 years of build release. Like cmon :KEK:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i think i might have messed up. first time i got left unattended in sofias mansion, i looked up the code here on this site to go down into the vault. now my quest is to find the second "eye of caulli", which i can see in her vault. but there is some boxes in the way i cant get past. do i need to go back to an old save?
WALKTHROUGH -> v63121 -> v63121 (4).png v63121 (6).png & v60113 -> v60113 (8).png

Puzzle 38 is far too difficult to be entertaining. It needs tweaking. I finally got past it but it took some real keyboard/mouse gymnastics to complete and about an hour or more of fucking with it. I hate minigames in the first place and this one gets under my skin.
PUZZLE see Puzzle 38.pdf & P 38 v71.pdf

Nothing happens walk out of janet house door game freezes no matter what i do any fix ?
I have the same issue. Was wondering the same thing.
send the last save. i check it.

im 41 of 44 on extras...
what are the contents of this extras...?
List of all Profile (Extras ) & WT v85052 v85052 (1).png v85052 (2).png

i still cant find the false talisman guys i cant make the grand talisman to open the chest
List of all Plants, Objects grow back 02  False Talisman 3.png

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Drivers upto date. Direct X upto date. Still doesn't work. Everything in the game is playable except the animations. I think there is some problem in fetching those video files.
If you're on Linux it could be the version of NW.js you're using if you only updated the www directory.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the gates from above are opened by sex ritual, the lower gates are opened by using the rock bombs.
yea i finally figured it out, the picture walkthrough sometimes leaves out a lot of important info so until you accidentally run across something you sometimes find it was related or not.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Who lady in Weekly Report? Look like Pricia to me. Only Janet, Emily, Sofia, Madalyn, Noami left for BDSM in Casula temple and picture not look like them I think maybe. Will MC really demand Janet perform unnatural sexual act to go deeper into temple? Not protect? Is no better than that? Really? Weekly Report say new kind of sex which "blow mind" coming which worrying after so much sadism, masochism and torture in Treasure of Nadia which I not wish on Noami even and dread to think upon. Hoping Genesis Order start good and keep up to mark all along not like Treasure of Nadia start good and turn to incoherent redic fuckfest sex scene only minus drama and spellbinding story for me a pity. Interested now mostly to see how far down slope Treasure of Nadia slide for ending of RPG is obvious hasty and rushed. Like watching traffic accident should not be look at really but unfolding awfulness and nastiness draw eyes mind attention to stare helpless fascinated anyway. Shameful really.

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Who lady in Weekly Report? Look like Pricia to me. Only Janet, Emily, Sofia, Madalyn, Noami left for BDSM in Casula temple and picture not look like them I think maybe. Will MC really demand Janet perform unnatural sexual act to go deeper into temple? Is no better than that? Really? Weekly Report say new kind of sex which blow mind coming which worrying after so much sadism, masochism and torture in Treasure of Nadia lately which I not wish on Noami even. Hoping Genesis Order start good and keep up to mark all along not like Treasure of Nadia start good and turn to incoherent redic fuckfest sex scene only minus drama and spellbinding story for me a pity. Interested now mostly to see how far down slope Treasure of Nadia slide for ending is obviously hasty and rushed. Like watching traffic accident should not be look at but unfolding nastiness draw eyes mind to stare anyway.
Didn't you learn english some posts ago? What a bugged dog. Anyways, it's clear that Madalyn and Sofia will be the last two and they will participate together in a ritual to lift whatever curse Sofia has.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Didn't you learn english some posts ago? What a bugged dog. Anyways, it's clear that Madalyn and Sofia will be the last two and they will participate together in a ritual to lift whatever curse Sofia has.
Is game end next update then? If not which of Janet Emily Noami next for impale on infeasible massive object in temple for MC and friend to go deeper? (I say for NLT repeat self over and over.) Also think final ritual for cave of Jaega under Sofia mansion not Casula temple conduct by shaman with staff headdress plus other artefact yet to go. Question ask was: Who lady in Weekly Report picture? None of Janet Emily Noami seem but maybe lady not next for violating. Not stylish Madalyn Sofia sure in shabby cut-off short ever so who? Hmmmmm. Ah! Eureka! Work out like Archimedes but without bath. Diana! I think now Diana picture in Weekly Report for she wear such short as remember. All solve. Yay! Real pleasure to be insult by you. Profuse thank for sincere uninterest. (y) Appreciate. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes