yuuzab

Jul 19, 2018
Any1 have Torrent link?? download large file for new PC is pain in the ass without torrent SadKek

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Still curious as to what the plan for Madalyn is, either she's going to be a member of the harem or she's the first NLT LI to not get harem status by the end of the game and if that's the case its going to be very interesting going into TGO knowing you may not get all the girls.
i say madelyn will get a threesome scene with sofia, then she gets defeated and runs away towards the next game.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
i say madelyn will get a threesome scene with sofia, then she gets defeated and runs away towards the next game.
Remember she murdered a priest from the church [hide his corpse and had a nun came to find him].
She may be joins or not but still has some business to settle.
I thought she will act as a major support character.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Remember she murdered a priest from the church [hide his corpse and had a nun came to find him].
She may be joins or not but still has some business to settle.
I thought she will act as a major support character.
I don't think any of that matter's anymore. From what i'm assuming is that the main cast of ToN, at least the ones affected by the "curse" are immortal like Nadia at this point and the trial will make Henry the new "Shaman King" and all of this dates back to Henry's body basically curing himself of the rare snake venom a few updates back.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I don't think any of that matter's anymore. From what i'm assuming is that the main cast of ToN, at least the ones affected by the "curse" are immortal like Nadia at this point and the trial will make Henry the new "Shaman King" and all of this dates back to Henry's body basically curing himself of the rare snake venom a few updates back.
Henry doesn't have Tikpak ancestry, as far as we know, so can't be a Shaman.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Henry doesn't have Tikpak ancestry, as far as we know, so can't be a Shaman.
You're assuming its heredity were i believe its the temple trial that makes someone a shaman king. You have to remember that the shaman king of old had thousands of lovers which is why the trial requires a new girl every time and at this point in time only 1 dick. The entire trial feels like its a process of making someone whos worthy a new shaman king.

You could be right but i would be EXTREMELY surprised if Henry doesn't end up being the new Tikpak Shaman King at the end of the game.

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
You're assuming its heredity were i believe its the temple trial that makes someone a shaman king. You have to remember that the shaman king of old had thousands of lovers which is why the trial requires a new girl every time and at this point only 1 dick. The entire trial feels like its a process of making someone whos worthy a new shaman king.
Sofia said that the Shaman HAD to be Tikpak not me. Sorry but I think you're wrong. :cry:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I guess we'll see won't we?
I guess we will. ;) Incidentally Sam Gala, Sofia's guards and Augusto, the prematurely aged gentleman recently captured by Corn and Joey, all have Tikpak blood and so my bet is on one of them turning out to be the Shaman. If it's Sam it might be curtains for Sofia, when she tries to get Sam to lift the curse binding her to her mansion, if he knows that she's taking Alia away from him and Naomi is planning to leave him to become Sofia's bitch; possibly for Noami too if Sam turns out to be vengeful and the Tikpak Shaman very powerful. Even if Henry had Tikpak blood flowing around his veins the little guy is far too immature, weak and stupid to be qualified to hold an office as important as Tikpak Shaman IMHO. (n)

Last edited:

senss

Sep 2, 2019
im stuck in the game now, i have to make the massage oil as i have in the past, but the rosa moss doesnt respawn.
and yes, ive searched and read through previous answers in this thread.
i have waited for hrs in the same room as i found it the first time, i have exited and re-entered countless of times. cant get it.

someone have any tips?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Just gonna do my personal rankings of all the girls:

1. Naomi
2. Jessica
3. Kaley
4. Emily
5. Alia
6. Janet
7. Madelyn
8. Sofia
9. Clare
10. Diana
11. Tasha
12. Pricia

I'm very aware people will disagree with my top picks
Pricia is at the bottom so it is fine.

Reactions: zokav

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Just gonna do my personal rankings of all the girls:

1. Naomi
2. Jessica
3. Kaley
4. Emily
5. Alia
6. Janet
7. Madelyn
8. Sofia
9. Clare
10. Diana
11. Tasha
12. Pricia

I'm very aware people will disagree with my top picks
Your list is very nice. This is kind of my taste too.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I am not able to unlock Puzzle 47. I have bought all the house upgrades and have the dart board also. I cannot find the Christmas tree.
Can some one tell me where I can get the Christmas tree?

Thanks
Christmas tree

Christmas Tree  (1).png Christmas Tree  (2).png Christmas Tree  (3).png Christmas Tree  (4).png

im stuck in the game now, i have to make the massage oil as i have in the past, but the rosa moss doesnt respawn.
and yes, ive searched and read through previous answers in this thread.
i have waited for hrs in the same room as i found it the first time, i have exited and re-entered countless of times. cant get it.

someone have any tips?
May be, this moss is invisible.
Click exactly on the place indicated in the picture

List of all Plants, Objects grow back -> 04  Rosa Moss .png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes