MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
Here quote from NLT weekly report April 25
Saw some guys assuming what was going to happen when TON finish

The Dialog in the game will be expanded which means some serious audio editing is in store in the coming months as we prepare to transition into TGO at the end of ToN.
The currently plan for ToN is to end the main story in the coming months and then to continue to develop a significant amount of bonus content for ToN as TGO finishes development.
It's going to be a lot of work, but it will be well worth it!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry to be insisting but I will be stuck as long as I don't find the issue... Anyone please ?

Does anyone know how to remove the laser leading to the right wing of Sofia's mansion ? I need to remove it to access the 3rd piece of the ladder but I can't find the switch to remove it...

Currently 12 torches are lit and I have spotted the torch under Sofia's mansion and the "13" under in the crypt but can't access them since I need to cross the river (which requires the completed ladder), which makes me suppose that these arent what will turn the laser off
You are here ?? WT v79041 -> v79041 (1).png ??

List of all Tiny Rope . & . Ladder Segment -> v73022 (3).png v73022 (9).png v75031 (3).png

Reactions: BUCCO

TOVARISH69

Apr 3, 2021
soooo , if i miss last pach evie topless i caant get her any longer?
You can try to replay the puzzle 28?or31?or... again with the WT of puzzle,it will be very easy, but I don't remember which one is, and then buy something from the man outside the squallmart. when I finished that update, Evie told that, replayed one puzzle and bought something from the man.:ROFLMAO:Am I right?
1.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MikeyBurger

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i can´t unlock the puzzle 47 said buy all the house Updates but i bought all of them in the sqallmart.where is another one secret?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
New record for complete fishing... 20 minutes 53 seconds :ROFLMAO: And in one fell swoop... Gosh... am I thirsty now... :p

eyy_b0ss Managed to correct the Linux version since I found where the problem lies ( it is indeed a development error ! ) I guess it is safe to say that this carries on all 3 PC platforms ( dunno about android ) Where I was wrong is that it's not a game folder file error much worse a system file is contradictory from v79 to v81 to v83... Guess NLT will only look at this at the end of the road but it could lead to many errors onward so be on the lookout if anything changes in extras completion profiles or even items that might not be a noodles fools errand !

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Guess I'll have to report every1 who uses my ™ without paying me huge amounts of $ :unsure: ......

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I saw it mentioned but never saw if someone solved it. Has anyone found where the "6 paces south of a dead end" item is?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
So it looks like Madalyn won't really be a member of the harem unless the MC gets some sort of "shaman king" powers/status during the big finale, especially now that it looks like she will play a major villain role in TGO.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes