Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
So it looks like Madalyn won't really be a member of the harem unless the MC gets some sort of "shaman king" powers/status during the big finale, especially now that it looks like she will play a major villain role in TGO.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
So it looks like Madalyn won't really be a member of the harem unless the MC gets some sort of "shaman king" powers/status during the big finale, especially now that it looks like she will play a major villain role in TGO.
Madalyn IS featured in The Genesis Order trailer. Whether this means she survives Treasure of Nadia and appears as a regular character in the Genesis Order or just appears in cutscenes relating to earlier events I don't know. (She definitely won't be a member of any harem! No mortal woman could compete with the allure of a succubus wielding sex as a weapon for goodness sake! And all the women would want to indulge in sex with her as much or more than the MC and likely push him out of the picture because of their numbers!) As far as I am concerned Madalyn is THE stand out character of Treasure of Nadia and so I really hope she does migrate to the Genesis Order and carry on wreaking her evil plans, quite possibly as the master villain... or should that be mistress villainess... of the piece.

Tasha, Diana, Henry and his nemesis Duncan Helmer look set to make appearances too.

Here's the URL for the clip:

If the game is as good as it looks I'll sign up on Patreon as an NLT supporter again.

(Depends how much Madalyn and how much better than ToN the TGO story is... needs to be much better to win support.)

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Madalyn IS featured in the Genesis Order trailer. Whether this means she survives Treasure of Nadia and appears as a regular character in the Genesis Order or just appears in cut scenes looking back to earlier events I don't know. (She definitely won't be a member of any harem! No mortal woman could compete with the allure of a succubus wielding sex as a weapon for goodness sake!) As far as I am concerned Madalyn is THE stand out character of Treasure of Nadia and so I really hope she does migrate to the Genesis Order as a character and carry on wreaking her evil plans, quite possibly as the master villain... or should that be mistress villainess... of the piece.

If the game is as good as it looks I'll sign up on Patreon as an NLT supporter again.

(It all depends how much Madalyn there is and how good or bad the story is.)
I have never had any doubt respecting the quality of the nlt games. From the other hand the progress is not fast , so we will see the sex scenes of genesis order , involving madelyn, in the late summer. I believe so

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Madalyn IS featured in the Genesis Order trailer. Whether this means she survives Treasure of Nadia and appears as a regular character in the Genesis Order or just appears in cut scenes looking back to earlier events I don't know. (She definitely won't be a member of any harem! No mortal woman could compete with the allure of a succubus wielding sex as a weapon for goodness sake!) As far as I am concerned Madalyn is THE stand out character of Treasure of Nadia and so I really hope she does migrate to the Genesis Order as a character and carry on wreaking her evil plans, quite possibly as the master villain... or should that be mistress villainess... of the piece.

(It all depends how much Madalyn there is and how good or bad the story is.)
I hope that the Genesis Order is always an harem game without NTR things inside!
Cant wait to see how the things go and how the new MC mother is and how he fuck her :love: :ROFLMAO:
In the video we can see that the MC from ToN is inside the third game. So perhaps also the first MC is inside the third game too?
Really cant wait to see it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I hope that the Genesis Order is always an harem game without NTR things inside!
Cant wait to see how the things go and how the new MC mother is and how he fuck her :love: :ROFLMAO:
In the video we can see that the MC from ToN is inside the third game. So perhaps also the first MC is inside the third game too?
Really cant wait to see it.
All this from this short trailer ? :LOL: I really don't wanna burst your bubbles but a trailer is specifically put together with the best scenes of the game ( sometimes the game does not even include the shots in it's trailer ) and a rude awakening awaits when you see the actual product... so just wait calmly I do too but there was NOTHING in this trailer that showed me this is gonna be a good game !... ;)

freaklone

May 26, 2020
I am not able to unlock Puzzle 47. I have bought all the house upgrades and have the dart board also. I cannot find the Christmas tree.
Can some one tell me where I can get the Christmas tree?

Thanks

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
All this from this short trailer ? :LOL: I really don't wanna burst your bubbles but a trailer is specifically put together with the best scenes of the game ( sometimes the game does not even include the shots in it's trailer ) and a rude awakening awaits when you see the actual product... so just wait calmly I do too but there was NOTHING in this trailer that showed me this is gonna be a good game !... ;)
I have a same thoughts. The GO would include some references to Madlen activity as a Nun, but her participance as an active player is no definete obvioulsly.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have a same thoughts. The GO would include some references to Madlen activity as a Nun, but her participance as an active player is no definete obvioulsly.
It was not based on THIS trailer really... just trailers in general ! :D(y) Almost every time that shines like a diamond in a trailer is a bitch-slap in the face in reality...

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
You belive people can use searchbox? You must be new here.
The problem is, the searchbox is actually useless because you can't order results by date. For example, if you searched "chest key" because you can't find the chest key in latest update, you're going to get a mish mash of crap from months and years past and you have to painstakingly scroll through it.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
The problem is, the searchbox is actually useless because you can't order results by date. For example, if you searched "chest key" because you can't find the chest key in latest update, you're going to get a mish mash of crap from months and years past and you have to painstakingly scroll through it.
Click on your name in the top right -> Click "Preferences" -> Scroll down to "Search options" -> Select "Most Recent" -> Click "Save"

Good Luck

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Very interesting update, it's safe to assume both Sofia/Alia are pregnant and it looks like Sofia is officially forming the harem. Still curious as to what the plan for Madalyn is, either she's going to be a member of the harem or she's the first NLT LI to not get harem status by the end of the game and if that's the case its going to be very interesting going into TGO knowing you may not get all the girls.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes