ebebebe

Nov 2, 2017
Just fresh installed the game, getting black screen in animations past ver 0.8. i meet system requirements. any ideas?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Codec related ? 2 GPU buttfucking Windows ? Compressed blowing ass ? A bunch more random stuff ?

If you can play them in the /movie/ folder, it's game related. If you can't, it's your toaster's fault

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
loaded the update and go through the scene at the pallor. then when i get to the to the part go into the woods i am getting a loading error i keep retying but same error.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So far, there are no ntr scenes.
Correct. NLT Media games are generally more harem games. Apart from lesbian sex, I don't know when there was ever a sex scene where the MC wasn't involved.

But by the way: he asked about "sharing". Sharing has nothing to do with NTR. NTR is kind of cheating.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have the same problem. Videos are playable in the movie folder. But it shows Black Screen and just sound when animation comes when playing the game.
Try new codecs, CCCP or K-lite.
If you have more than one graphic card try switch on another one.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I have the same problem. Videos are playable in the movie folder. But it shows Black Screen and just sound when animation comes when playing the game.
Possible-install new drivers for the video card, update Direct X, install the MVB/C++libraries...Maybe it will help..

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Drivers upto date. Direct X upto date. Still doesn't work. Everything in the game is playable except the animations. I think there is some problem in fetching those video files.
When you use scene player, can you run some older scenes?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I tried the game 5 months ago. At that time everything was fine. Then when I downloaded again yesterday. Animations didn't work. By Last full built version you mean 8.3?
I mean v85, but probably you have it. Were you try switch graphic card, if you have more than one?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why does a 6 posts in over a year dude posting a link to an Android build feel less legit than NLT adding another dick to Henry ? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: X0M3!
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes