Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
Guys
for sure this has been already discussed but has no sense to search in 1896 pages, so...

i'm on the latest update, but only at 82%. i'm missing some Temple Puzzle (19/28/31/35)
and probably i missed some other stuff too..35/38 pages - 11/12 Booty calls - 43/44 Extras

how can I retrieve what's missing?

thnx

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Guys
for sure this has been already discussed but has no sense to search in 1896 pages, so...

i'm on the latest update, but only at 82%. i'm missing some Temple Puzzle (19/28/31/35)
and probably i missed some other stuff too..35/38 pages - 11/12 Booty calls - 43/44 Extras

how can I retrieve what's missing?

thnx
you only need to look on the 1st page to find guides and walkthroughs where you can find all the answers including puzzle solutions and locations.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Was afraid of Janet for torture for Kaley say to Janut should treasure hunt with Henry and say so earlier.

Once Henry say must protect Janut at all cost and keep safe from Noami and save from bad path etc., now look like ask encourage Janut must ride massive dildo or do equal horrible thing in Casula temple showing Henry to be total weakling and ignoble creep as always was and always will be. (Do people really like and get off on such weird impossible ugly shit?) No hero Henry but despicable little jerk. Hope against hope The Genesis Order have better MC and in trailer look better than Henry, more tall muscular rugged dressed well and look like knight from old tale rather than juvenile schoolboy with permanent erect freakish cock. Poor Janut. Once devoted mother now nymphomaniacal fuckdoll orgasm addict with no personality or will of own. Sad end for popular likeable character. Only Madalyn and Sofia maybe Diana calling the shots now. Sooner Treasure of Nadia end and The Genesis Order begin the better. Maybe be better than what is. Love most of art but story a million times worse than my command of English language. (n) Suggest NLT Media employ talented writer with track record for next and future game to improve drama which need more honourable admirable noble MC and no implied sexual hurt BDSM torture injury pain death to any ladies.
You constantly forget at least 2 things Pup ! :D Henry is no hero ( however folks claim him to be but he's just a tosser with a schlong :ROFLMAO: ) and the whole LE projects ending ! ( The whole area in contaminated with the love potion so literally EVERYONE will eventually turn into a sex crazed bitch or hunk even if the story plot is not really focusing on it ! ) Only difference can be Madalyn & Evie ( if Evie is indeed the nr 1 or 2 Succubus )

Where you are right the writing can use some big time polishing... although I'm not a fan of melodramas... :LOL: I don't really like the BDSM either but got to be honest NLT has got to give something to the people ! ( Sophia - Leg&Heel freaks / Madalyn - Control / Temple trials - BDSM etc )

It's because you have to choose between one of the 2 room in the temple blocked by the Wall you can destroy with the RockBomb you get in exchange of the Nytroglycerin ?
We cannot have more Nytroglycerin for now right ?
No... I took the left room it is exactly the same end result as if I would have taken the right room so you are missing something ( check the soul crystal and look at the status bar at the lower part... something must be missing ) Besides there is nothing in these rooms that impact completion rate ! :whistle:

As of now you can only have 1 Nitro but as it seems it will be pretty soon limitless :D

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
You constantly forget at least 2 things Pup ! :D Henry is no hero ( however folks claim him to be but he's just a tosser with a schlong :ROFLMAO: ) and the whole LE projects ending ! ( The whole area in contaminated with the love potion so literally EVERYONE will eventually turn into a sex crazed bitch or hunk even if the story plot is not really focusing on it ! ) Only difference can be Madalyn & Evie ( if Evie is indeed the nr 1 or 2 Succubus )

Where you are right the writing can use some big time polishing... although I'm not a fan of melodramas... :LOL: I don't really like the BDSM either but got to be honest NLT has got to give something to the people ! ( Sophia - Leg&Heel freaks / Madalyn - Control / Temple trials - BDSM etc )

No... I took the left room it is exactly the same end result as if I would have taken the right room so you are missing something ( check the soul crystal and look at the status bar at the lower part... something must be missing ) Besides there is nothing in these rooms that impact completion rate ! :whistle:

As of now you can only have 1 Nitro but as it seems it will be pretty soon limitless :D
Hah! Can't argue but where else can I moan or get out of system? Can't admit to others in real world ever play such game for would like to be disgust with me maybe disown me so cannot talk about elsewhere. Basically use F95Zone like psychic latrine to take periodic dump into and sometime after feel less bad. Have play game now for year and six month or more and can't seem to stop even though sicken some time lately by content and feel guilty ashamed of self for continue but cannot resist to get to denouement where all reveal about Madalyn Sofia mystery even though likely disappoint mightily.

Also don't like love potion device for too much like Zolpidem/Rohypnol/MDMA date rape drug :eek: scenario and not like girl woman have sex because driven to by aphrodisiac. (Although all women say best thing ever to spare audience discomfort.) How can give consent when under influence and no self-control? Who would want to have sex with girl woman when cannot say no? Too much like fuck drunk girl. Too close to screw drugged girl. Too similar to molest unconscious girl. Not like any kind of sex I ever experience or would ever want to if live to 100.

Problem may be as you say that NLT try to cater for all taste no matter how deviant. When NLT supporter on Discord used to see polls occur and anonymous people suggest things, sometime illegal awful thing, which perhaps NLT studio actually consider to include in game if popular enough to please audience and get away with as far as Patreon concerned. (Perilous close now to cross Patreon line in sand I think.) I love sex but absolutely abhor all kind of cruelty and cannot stomach when the two are mixed hence my problem with Casula temple scenes. At a loose end today and so spin wheels grizzling about Treasure of Nadia decline here but oddly, at end of day, do feel better for voiding psychological bowels in full knowledge that moderators will delete comment soon for being "off topic". :ROFLMAO:

Which consider what is "on topic" hereabouts I think most hilarious have to say! :LOL:

(Gallows humour I think is called.)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can't argue but where else can I moan or get out of system?
Best course of action is RL sex ! :LOL:

Can't admit to others in real world ever play such game for would like to be disgust with me maybe disown me so cannot talk about elsewhere.
Now you are being a little bit dramatic... Trust me the ones who try they best to " disown " you or being " disgusted " by you because of this probably have something more hideous to hide on their own... :devilish:

Basically use F95Zone like psychic latrine to take periodic dump into and sometime after feel less bad.
A bad habit of yours... and this is why some of the users are attacking you ( and not necessarily your broken English [ are you French ? ] which seems to be a little bit clear now... How do you do it ? :ROFLMAO: )

How can give consent when under influence and no self-control? Who would want to have sex with girl woman when cannot say no?
You best believe hordes of folks have tried it before or have it on their mind even if they did not do it yet... maybe they are here on this site as well right now... It's just the worst of human nature nothing can be done about it :(

NLT try to cater for all taste no matter how deviant
Welp as they say... business is business $$$ :ROFLMAO:

minhlez0995

Nov 21, 2020
so hi i ran into some problem. i redownload the game and the save file many time. But everytime i start the game it when new. no save file. I couldn't click on to Continue. Please help

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
so hi i ran into some problem. i redownload the game and the save file many time. But everytime i start the game it when new. no save file. I couldn't click on to Continue. Please help
Play a little with the game and save it from that as many times and at the same numbers as you have old saves.
Then overwrite them with your old saves.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
*snip*

Have play game now for year and six month or more and can't seem to stop even though sicken some time lately by content and feel guilty ashamed of self for continue but cannot resist to get to denouement where all reveal about Madalyn Sofia mystery even though likely disappoint mightily.

*snip*
Using a word like "denouement" on this forum?

1) Spelling it correctly: Proves you are French (no biggie);
2) Proves "You Must Be New Here."

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You cannot just paste in a save file into the game... the game should know there is already a save on that slot ! So here is what you do...
Start a new game and at the very first opportunity create a save state in that slot which is indicated in your downloaded save file ( for instance Defaultfile1.rpgsave = slot 1 / Defaultfile4.rpgsave = slot 4 etc )
After the save has been created in the correct slot you can swap the files with the downloaded one...
Loading the save for first time will show 0% but don't worry just load it up and immediately make another save on this file which corrects the completion rate !
Done ! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenGarden

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Picture Lists :

Chest Keys, Broken Keys and Tomb Key Segments

4.) . all Kamasutra Chest Keys

View attachment 844344 View attachment 844345 View attachment 844346 View attachment 844347 View attachment 898678 View attachment 844349 View attachment 844350 View attachment 844351 View attachment 844352 View attachment 844353 View attachment 844354 View attachment 844355 View attachment 844356 View attachment 844357 View attachment 844358 View attachment 844359 View attachment 844360 View attachment 844361 View attachment 844362 View attachment 844363 View attachment 844364 View attachment 844365 View attachment 844366 View attachment 861620 View attachment 883239 View attachment 902773 View attachment 926711 View attachment 945090 View attachment 969539 View attachment 990418 View attachment 1018433 View attachment 1051543 View attachment 1067369 View attachment 1090300 View attachment 1121960 View attachment 1147838 View attachment 1178424 View attachment 1201182

5.) . all Broken Keys and Tomb Key Segments

View attachment 852032 View attachment 852033 View attachment 852035 View attachment 852036 View attachment 852037 View attachment 852038 View attachment 852040 View attachment 852041 View attachment 852042 View attachment 852043 View attachment 902777 View attachment 902778 View attachment 902779 View attachment 902780 View attachment 902782 View attachment 902783 View attachment 902785 View attachment 902786 View attachment 945092 View attachment 945093 View attachment 945094 View attachment 945096

back to the main page
:)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I am still at 84% & not 85%.
I finish the update & I get the chest key (& do the booty call).

It's because you have to choose between one of the 2 room in the temple blocked by the Wall you can destroy with the RockBomb you get in exchange of the Nytroglycerin ?
We cannot have more Nytroglycerin for now right ?
I didn't do anything with nitroglycerin or rock bombs in this release and I got the full 85%.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I didn't do anything with nitroglycerin or rock bombs in this release and I got the full 85%.
Because the rooms ( booth of them ) contain stone talisman talisman of the gods and a tomb key segment... so nothing at all to impact completion rate ! :whistle:

Reactions: Xanado
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes