Foxxybabes

Feb 11, 2019
I am loving this game so so much. Is there any other equivilant or closely silimar games by NLT to this? I love the adventure, style of the game and cutscenes a lot. And its not depressing like a few games i have tried on F95.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I am loving this game so so much. Is there any other equivilant or closely silimar games by NLT to this? I love the adventure, style of the game and cutscenes a lot. And its not depressing like a few games i have tried on F95.
Try Lust Epidemic, its prequel of ToN. But it have darker feel. Also you can try older games from NLT, they are in first post. And there are comics from NLT too.
If you like RPGM try Peasant's Quest - buts its fantasy game. Or you can try Whats a Legend - Its fantasy RnP, but with funny content.
If you like animation in this game, than try Timestamps.
BTW there was Forrest Rapsody, but its onhold after first version.
But I don't know about exactly similar game like ToN. Maybe Artiffact series or older game from ICSTOR.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Almost right. It's 1st & 15th, unless specified by Dev to be delayed like in the last couple of months, or on that very rare occasion quite a few months ago, released early.
Ok, it was 1st, but last few updates are 2nd. I have therefore given this date for simplicity.

Reactions: groq

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ok, it was 1st, but last few updates are 2nd. I have therefore given this date for simplicity.
Both are right... on the 1st CUSTOMERS get it on Patreon on the 2nd it is the PUBLIC release date... but here is the thing if I remember correctly this ( and the former ones do too ) weekly report says JUNE 2ND so what exactly is the question here ?! :p:LOL:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Both are right... on the 1st CUSTOMERS get it on Patreon on the 2nd it is the PUBLIC release date... but here is the thing if I remember correctly this ( and the former ones do too ) weekly report says JUNE 2ND so what exactly is the question here ?! :p:LOL:
A slight correction here. The Patreon customers will get the update on JUNE 2nd. It used to always be on the 1st, but because of Patreon billing issues it has been moved to the 2nd. The Weekly report and the countdown timer will tell when the next update is scheduled.

jayt76

Dec 2, 2018
I found 3 Temple key fragments so far. Is there any clues to where the 4th one is? Or do we have to wait for the next update?

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
why black screen , do i need to install some software , my pc configuration is i5 8400, graphics card nvidia 710 gt, win 7, ram 8 gb , guys need help, other games r running smoothly but ton always black screen

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
why black screen , do i need to install some software , my pc configuration is i5 8400, graphics card nvidia 710 gt, win 7, ram 8 gb , guys need help, other games r running smoothly but ton always black screen
Reasons for black screen:
- missing video codecs (install K-Lite codec pack)
- outdated gpu driver
- game has no permission to access video files (happens sometimes when the game is stored on an external HDD)
- GPU can't access video files (maybe your system tries to use a disables graphic card (on-board card) or simply fail to switch between different cards.) => Make sure Windows always use the better card.

Reactions: Xanado

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
i have done everything as posted above . updated c++ visual studio of 64 bit and 32 bit , updated nvidia driver to latest, installed latest k lite codecs, switched gpu to nvidia card, but still black screen why

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i have done everything as posted above . updated c++ visual studio of 64 bit and 32 bit , updated nvidia driver to latest, installed latest k lite codecs, switched gpu to nvidia card, but still black screen why
Do you play the original or the compressed version? Check the www folder and try to play the videos from there.

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
somebody please inform me what to do after doing all the things posted above, i will try whatever needed to get the hell out of that black screen problem, please respond someone and post the solutions about what i have to change in my pc to play the game

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
i have downloaded the original and yes the latest full version which is 5.32gb something and i have played the video from the www folder but some of them r not playable in media player classic i don"t know why , the player says cannot render the file

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes