cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i have downloaded the original and yes the latest full version which is 5.32gb something and i have played the video from the www folder but some of them r not playable in media player classic i don"t know why , the player says cannot render the file
That's a start. Can you tell us which file(s) you can't view? Just name a few.

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
AlEmTS1-l video , AlEmTS4 video which i know is 0 bytes so i think it will not play ,other videos which r 3mb or kb r playable

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i have downloaded the original and yes the latest full version which is 5.32gb something and i have played the video from the www folder but some of them r not playable in media player classic i don"t know why , the player says cannot render the file
Looks like your download or extraction tool corrupted the video files on your system.
Unable to read files from a fresh folder would mean the zip is corrupted or you failed at unzipping it (really doubt the zip link is corrupted, so it seems your PC is at fault). Try disabling any and all anti-virus or whitelist the zip/folder before extracting it, update/switch to 7zip and try again, make sure to unzip it somewhere else and not on top of any other game folder you already have

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
so will i download from nopy again and for ur info i extract the file using rarfileopenknife software and 7z

and i have no antivirus in my pc

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
AlEmTS1-l video , AlEmTS4 video which i know is 0 bytes
There should not be such things as 0 bits size files... This happens with some extractors > solution update it ! The extracted file size should be around 6.5 GB ( for instance I ran into trouble with unzip 6.00 )

Last edited:

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
okay thanks i will download the latest extractor and see how it goes , btw thanks for helping me , if i have problems i will post it

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
okay thanks i will download the latest extractor and see how it goes , btw thanks for helping me , if i have problems i will post it
I correct myself it should be around 6.8 - 6.9 GB No real need for redownload ( if you still have the archive ) just use another extractor that can handle it ! ;)

Reactions: MikeyBurger

Jim135135135

Apr 23, 2021
So I tried running the application after extraction and the game starts with everything being outlined in green before crashing after the first cutscene. Any ideas on what's going wrong?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So I tried running the application after extraction and the game starts with everything being outlined in green before crashing after the first cutscene. Any ideas on what's going wrong?
Post your dxdiag report as text file here.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Today I played around a bit with the two-swans puzzle in v38062.
And, what do I see ... that is ever much trickier than assumed.

So far, so simple -> V38 1 (1).png

But now -> V38 1 (2).png and then -> V38 1 (3).png

And the funniest of all -> V38 1 (5).png . . . . . v38 Puzzle 5.pdf

Recently I was taught that such gimmickry was orgasm-giving self gratification.
May be ... Since ToN is a sex game, this is in the best place.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You must be new to this 3D game thing, where every dev and their mom use the same models and asset-swap a few hair colors/clothing between games

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes