• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Severre

Sep 22, 2018
What are the chances of having Madalyn be part of the female companions in The Genesis Order as well?
I'm guessing NLT wants a brand new cast of ladies in each game.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
What are the chances of having Madalyn be part of the female companions in The Genesis Order as well?
I'm guessing NLT wants a brand new cast of ladies in each game.
Have you checked the trailer for genesis order? Several females from the Nadia cast make an appearance in it, Not sure if those will be full roles or just cameos but they're in the trailer so I'd expect them in the game too.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Have you checked the trailer for genesis order? Several females from the Nadia cast make an appearance in it, Not sure if those will be full roles or just cameos but they're in the trailer so I'd expect them in the game too.
the other girls are probably cameos, but madelyne will most likely be full cast member, her gothic theme fits with the new game, even the trailer implies she is important to the plot.

tlhIngan

Jun 7, 2020
What I meant was that I opened the wrong boxes and got unlucky because I can't know the content while playing the game for the first time.^^
Keys and chests are added in pairs as the game gets developed. There's mot going to be any left over chests after you've acquired all the keys.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
What annoys me is that madalyn interested me most of all and only because of her and her Pantyhose i gave this game a longer view. And what we got? Fewest Madalyn content but three kids that got the most attention. I dont like Alia, Emily and Kaley because they look like 12, 16 and 14 years old. Some people can enjoy that and thats fine for them but i cant.
The Quality itself is most time really good, i just dont look the Focus on some Girls.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
What annoys me is that madalyn interested me most of all and only because of her and her Pantyhose i gave this game a longer view. And what we got? Fewest Madalyn content but three kids that got the most attention. I dont like Alia, Emily and Kaley because they look like 12, 16 and 14 years old. Some people can enjoy that and thats fine for them but i cant.
The Quality itself is most time really good, i just dont look the Focus on some Girls.
You're not alone. Alia, Kaley and Emily hold no appeal for me either precisely for the reasons given, whereas the opposite is true as far as Madalyn is concerned on several different grounds.

For example only Madalyn appears to be immune from the effects of aphrodisiac drugs and has sex when she decides, on her own terms, to her own advantage, wielding her sexuality like a weapon against a rather dimwitted, drippy and boyish MC as well as other girls and women in the tale. Madalyn Rose is the only woman/succubus (other than the immortal Sofia Vesper) who is calling the shots and definitely the most interesting character in Treasure of Nadia. As far as I am concerned a harem of sexually charged girls worshipping and being penetrated by a diminutive MC's permanently erect super-sized cock because, knowingly and unknowingly, they've fallen under the influence of an irresistible aphrodisiac drug is a tad unoriginal and unengaging for my taste to be honest. :rolleyes:

I really hope that Madalyn will come into her own in the Genesis Order as a supernatural, powerful and formidable villainess rather than just another compliant sex object, who challenges the new MC and friends in a fully fleshed and much less flimsy tale than Treasure of Nadia has turned out to be. :unsure: Such a great character, with so much to offer, ought to be centre stage and in the spotlight as much as possible IMHO. However, considering the market which NLT Media exploits and where it sells its wares I'm not holding my breath but - what the heck! - I'll be keeping my fingers crossed anyway on the off chance of a result! (y)

Last edited:

Sam10

May 13, 2017
hey guys.. I'm in need of assistance. I want to move my saved files of this game from one pc to another... where can I find the saved files for an RPGM?

Severre

Sep 22, 2018
I did. I was thinking as in more than a cameo.

the other girls are probably cameos, but madelyne will most likely be full cast member, her gothic theme fits with the new game, even the trailer implies she is important to the plot.
Let's hope so :p

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes