FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
For the progression percentage what does it take into account? Is it just story or all the items able to obtain on the map cause I'm at 81% instead of 85% while following the picture walkthrough.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Open the soul crystal and check the bottom line with #/#, then figure out what you're missing ....... Although, if you follow a guide and still miss out on stuff, that points out either you or the guide fails at basic life :BootyTime:
View attachment 1219536

This is the bug report that I encountered. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
On PC that kind of error comes up when you try to play the update-only alone without the full game under it. Maybe you're doing that on your garbage phone and failed twice as hard ? Since the Android port around here is a jumbled mess of Windows repackaged to play on phones, you might try the official build instead (and pay NLT) ? Or if point 1 is indeed true, unfail and get the fullbuild

Xanado

May 9, 2018
For the progression percentage what does it take into account? Is it just story or all the items able to obtain on the map cause I'm at 81% instead of 85% while following the picture walkthrough.
It takes in to account the "extras". Best way to check what you are missing is to open the soul crystal and check at the bottom of the screen what kind of "extras" you are missing and then use a walkthrough or item list to chase them down.

Both oCATo & Mikor987 have lists that will help.

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-85052-nlt-media.38582/page-703#post-3692241
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-85052-nlt-media.38582/page-1006#post-4117802

Good Luck

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hearts ( story ) KS Pages ( from chests ) KS pages looked ( at Booty Calls ) Extras ( Profiles with their upgrade and phone text messages + Evie sidestory pics and whatnots ) Booty Calls ( first time you invite them there is a set requirement ) Outfits ( squallmart ) [ actually the treatment and massages too but they are part of the story ]

Hope I haven't missed anything... the fishing and the ancient puzzle are not affecting directly the % but they are essential indirectly to reach 100% so just do everything there is and you won't miss out :D

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
just curious are we only supposed to be able to use 1 rock bomb in the temple to get a key fragment and will have to wait until the next update until we can get the next and final one? I mean cause I could use the save editor and give myself another nitroglycerin or rock bomb but not sure if I should or if that would break anything or not. For now I will just leave it alone I guess :)

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
just curious are we only supposed to be able to use 1 rock bomb in the temple to get a key fragment and will have to wait until the next update until we can get the next and final one? I mean cause I could use the save editor and give myself another nitroglycerin or rock bomb but not sure if I should or if that would break anything or not. For now I will just leave it a alone I guess :)
You are right, must wait to next update.

Reactions: Bane84

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Good thing people already tried to nuke both walls and forge the key to find out there's nothing behind the locked door, not like that was 2 weeks ago

Last edited:

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
If NLT is looking at this one, I sincerely ask you to make an Android Port of TON, after you have attained and as much as you could, money-wise, from TON....but my request is to do so before the start of The Genesis Order.

Thanks.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If NLT is looking at this one, I sincerely ask you to make an Android Port of TON, after you have attained and as much as you could, money-wise, from TON....but my request is to do so before the start of The Genesis Order.

Thanks.
You still haven't posted information of your Android phone. As a few of use wrote yesterday it might be a problem with your device.

The original version of NLT's Android port doesn't have the option to save and Android users have to use the Chapter selection menu.

As far as I know the Android port on OP is the original version. You might find custom ports somewhere else.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The OP link is from a dude who used the Windows build to reformat it into Android port (like every version since launch), there's also another link pre-wincest'd from another dude. The official Patreon-only build (made by NLT with chapter select) is never released here

Reactions: Heavenly69

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
You still haven't posted information of your Android phone. As a few of use wrote yesterday it might be a problem with your device.

The original version of NLT's Android port doesn't have the option to save and Android users have to use the Chapter selection menu.

As far as I know the Android port on OP is the original version. You might find custom ports somewhere else.
Screenshot_20210530-115457_Settings.jpg
8 GB RAM, 126 GB Space, Samsung M Series phone

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Yes.
Since for many here is inconceivable that this "OP" someone does not understand.
"OP" is a AKÜFI. a acronymania. A (contagious) net culture plague.
and mean "OPeration page" = first page in the thread.
Here "OP" = https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2531142
Despite being ruled "Off Topic" I will try again.

And, this is as "On topic" as the post I'm responding to!

"OP" does NOT mean "OPeration page".

The explanation above is incorrect.

I suggest checking out this:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
^ The OP link is from a dude who used the Windows build to reformat it into Android port (like every version since launch), there's also another link pre-wincest'd from another dude. The official Patreon-only build (made by NLT with chapter select) is never released here
I remember the first few Android updates that were posted here were NLT's original Android version. Always thought just the Incest-Android version were custom ported, but not the other one.

8 GB RAM, 126 GB Space, Samsung M Series phone
Do you have a spare device to test the game on or a friend who plays ToN on his phone?

Reactions: sixart

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
I remember the first few Android updates that were posted here were NLT's original Android version. Always thought just the Incest-Android version were custom ported, but not the other one.

Do you have a spare device to test the game on or a friend who plays ToN on his phone?
Tysm for trying, but, I won't bother with it anymore. I have to buy a new phone anyway, so i guess, i could delay playing TON for a while. Something with good specifications , high end phone.
:)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Despite being ruled "Off Topic" I will try again.

And, this is as "On topic" as the post I'm responding to!

"OP" does NOT mean "OPeration page".

The explanation above is incorrect.

I suggest checking out this:

Of course my first thought was Original Poster or Original Post. I rejected Original poster because that is not central to the operation of the page. I have been considering it to mean Original Post, but unlike online chat, that first post is not static. It changes with the version, it changes with what extras are now available. It seemed to work differently than it usually does.

Many initializations/acronyms are shared with vary different meanings in a different environment. If a friend were to tell you they really like CBT, what would you think?

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Computer Based Training?
Computer Based Testing?
Cock & Ball Torture?

Context matters. At one time, "gay" only meant happy and carefree. "Sick" meant someone was ill. OP can also mean Over Powered--that one surprised me. I'm used to people saying, "That character is OP," but when I heard "That character is broken," I thought it was wasn't working, not that it was so powerful it broke the balance of power.

Personally, I have no problem accepting that an initialization can mean one thing in general, but something different in a specific community. Perhaps it didn't begin that way, but nomenclature can change over time. I think Operations Page describes the function of the initial post quite well. Just MHO.

EDIT: With a handle like "Grog," I couldn't help but think, "Grog just a simple caveman. Grog frightened by too many glowy white letters on the screen."

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: oCATo and groq

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Tysm for trying, but, I won't bother with it anymore. I have to buy a new phone anyway, so i guess, i could delay playing TON for a while. Something with good specifications , high end phone.
:)
Before you waste money on a new phone you could try to root and install an alternate Android OS on your current phone.

Reactions: tlhIngan and sixart
4.50 star(s) 514 Votes